Chapter 19

(At the concert)

Nicki's POV:

Me and Tyga were out on stage with back up dancers and the crew all over the place with us and singing. We were doing our songs called 'Roger that' and a new song called 'Senile' then we would go into just me and Tyga song 'mothafucka up'.

"O-okay, really I get money, I get money like a bitchhh!She ain't goin' nowhere but I swear that bitch a trip. You see how the diamonds get to dancing.Yeah, ya money short, get some pants and shit-" I sang. I looked around and I seen everyone dancing.I walked over to Wayne all willy nilly and pointed out everywhere but he knew what I meant. He left off and then came back running out on stage. I laughed shaking my head.

"Alright" I said when the songs ended. "Everyone give it up for Cassie!" I yelled. She came to the center of the stage as everyone cheered.

"Nicki what you think about the boys?" She asked.

"I see one fine one and one sexy one" I said winking at Safaree. He smiled.

"Shawty I know I'm fine" he said then touched my ass. I got mad.

"Oh so you a nigga who is acting like a childish boy" I said pushing him back.

"Nah shawty. I'm a man"

"Psh, please. Cas lets show em." I said and took off my ponytail holder and throwing it. My hair came down long and bouncy with curls. Shannel handed us handcuffs with leashes on them.

"P-p-p-p-punch line Queen, no boxer though. Might pull up in a Porsche, no boxster though,Tell a hater, "Yo, don't you got cocks to blow?".Tell 'em Kangaroo Nick, I'll box a hoe. Shoulda shoulda said I got 5 in a possible. Don't go against Nicki, Impossible, I done came through with my wrist on Popsicle. Man these hoes couldn't ball with a Testicle.Nigga-nigga-nigga-nigga" I rapped starting off the song.

"Your lipstick stain,Smells like a cheap hotel. Diamond watches and a gold chain, Can't make my frown turn around, The boys always spending all their money on love, The boys always spending all their money on love,They wanna touch it, taste it, see it, feel it,Bone it, own it, Yeah yeah, Dollar, dollar, paper chase it, get that money, yeah yeah, You get high, fuck a bunch of girls. And then cry on top of the world. I hope you have the time of your life, I hope I don't lose it tonight" she said. The boys were in handcuffs and we lead them around on leashes and sang in their faces.

Wayne's POV:

I watched Cassie lead me around and I got turned on. But I managed to control myself. They finished the song unlocking us as the crowd cheered. We all went out and gave one last show and then left.

Safaree picked up Nicki putting her on his back and we all went into the bus.

"Okay I'm hungry" she said getting down.

"Where y'all wanna eat?" I asked.

"Anywhere with food" said Shannel. Everybody started laughing.

"Take us to the strip" I told the driver. He nodded and started driving off.

"Hey y'all wanna go to the strip club?" Asked Nicki.

"Why?" I asked. "We already got about five of y'all on the bus" I said. They laughed.

"It'll be fun" she said.

"Yeah Wayne, let's go." Said Jae. "Plus we can get some fine ass girls" he said raising his eyebrows. I laughed.

"Fine" I said agreeing.

"Yes, while we on the strip we can make a quick run to the room and change" Nicki said.

"Quick, nah" said Tyga. Nicki smiled and rolled her eyes. We arrived and the girls went inside the hotel.

"We'll meet you there" they said rushing in. Safaree and me were walking with Jae, Tyga and our driver. Hey, he needs a break too.

Cassie's POV:

I went in with the girls and glanced over to see Chris. He was looking directly at me.

"I'll meet y'all up there in a minute" I said.

"Okay, but hurry" they said. They went into the elevator and I went over to him.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Listen, did we have something we could of started?" He asked.

"Not really but I thought we were starting something. Yet you and K slept together so I'm moving on" I said. I started to walk away and he grabbed me.

"I still want something with us" he said.

"Well I don't" I said pulling away. "And you're with K" I said.

"We didn't make it official" he said.

"Well until then I will decide and make sure" I said walking away. The last thing I want to do is get caught up in this again. I'm still working on getting things back together with me and Nic. I rushed up to the room and changed leaving out with the girls.

"Nicki why did you wanna go to the club?" I asked.

"Me and Lauren wanna see how the guys will act" she said smirking. We all laughed.

"Yep, he has seen me drunk, I wanna see him go buck" said Lauren. We all walked in and the guys were throwing money around.

"Just watch me" said Nicki walking over to sb. He seen her and straightened up.

"Guys have some respect" he said. Nicki laughed and kissed his cheek. She got out her money and asked if she could get up on stage. The people didn't mind cuz we were dancing, striping celebrities. She got in the middle of all the strippers and they did a dance. We all joined in dancing to "honest". The guys made it rain on us and Nicki seemed to be having the most fun but it was funny how fast she got done to eat some wings.

Nicki's POV:

I felt so energetic. I mean we had a great show, everything has been going good with me and everyone and Safaree is being the best boyfriend. Tonight I just wanted to have some fun and that seems to be all that I was getting. Safaree danced with me and we started getting alittle dirty with our dances then stopped.

I seen everyone else with their people and smiled. Then I felt Safaree sneak his hand up my dress to my spot and rub it. I moved away quickly whining as if I was moaning. He laughed smirking then bit his lip.

"Not funny" I said. He hugged my waist picking me up. I laughed.

"You gone forgive me?" He asked and kissed my neck.

"Mmh, yes. Now Safaree stopp" I said. He smiled and put me down.

K's POV:

I seen Cassie and Shannel laughing it up. I guess they made up and are cool. Speaking of made up, I think I am considering going out with Chris again. The other night was bringing old memories and feelings back. Thing is no one knows we are still legally married somehow. So we are still together in a way, just don't present it that way,but I will and hopefully we get back together...