Chapter 21

Safaree's POV:

I woke up the next morning and Nicki wasn't in bed. I walked out the room and seen her sleep on the couch.

"Babyy" I said waking her up alittle. She battered her eyes then woke up fully. She sat up and stretched.

"I guess I fell asleep on the couch last night" she said.

"Yeah, why?" I asked sitting next to her.

"I was talking to my mom" I said.

"Ohh. Your momm" I said exaggerating. She laughed.

"Yes my mom and she wants to meet you with my family" she said.

"I would love to" I said. She looked at me.

"Safaree I think it's too soon" she said going to the room. I followed and sat on the bed as she went through her suitcase.

"Why? By time the tour Is over and we still together we will be three months" I said. She looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"You are way too ahead of our dating time" she said. I laughed and got up and held her waist.

"It's only because I love you like that Nicki."

"I do too Safaree I just want us to go at a right pace" she said.

"And we are. I'm taking my time with you and I'm not pressuring you into anything and I won't any time soon" I said.

"I know, just let me think about it, okay?" She asked looking at me.

"Okay baby" I said. She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back picking her up and I felt her smile against my lips then she pulled away laughing. I put her down and she closed the door changing. "What you changing for?" I asked.

"Going for a workout with Lauren" she said.

"Ohh, okay" I said.

"Yeah, aren't you going with Wayne for something today?" She asked.

"Yeah, we have to go get some things for our next show"

"What things?" She asked.

"You girls will see when the time comes." I said.

"Mhm, be good" she said walking out. I laughed.

Nicki's POV:

Lauren came out her room just as I did and we walked out the room going to the elevator.

"Nicki those are some cute workout pants" she said.

"Thanks, I got them from pink" I said.

"I didn't know they sold those"'she said. "We gotta go back" I laughed. We walked into the workout room and it was just us. I got on the tread mill and she got on the weight lifters.

"Nicki I think something is up with Manuel" she said randomly.

"Why?" I asked.

"He acts like he is hiding something yet I trust him, but he is acting all suspicious and stuff" she said.

"Ohh, what do you think it is?"

"I don't know and I don't wanna accuse him of something I'm not sure of yet" she said.

"True" I said. "But atleast yours doesn't want to meet the family yet" I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yep. Him and my mom. I talked to her last night and she was like giving me a time period and everything" I said.

"You know how mama Carol is." She said. "But if you go, I wanna come"

"I don't care if you do. I'm just nervous when I bring Faree around"

"Why?"

"Because everyone loved me and Drakes relationship. They will probably expect the same from Safaree and be alittle hard on him. I just don't want to be even more judged. Yet if I do and they love him, I won't care about anyone else's say because they wouldn't know the relationship like I do. I mean you hear about all these celebrity couples happy one minute then they getting broken up or something. And Lauren I just don't want that." I said getting off the treadmill. "It's bad enough that I'm preparing for a divorce".

"I hear you Nicki but your family will understand" she said, "and if you are talking about the fans, just show how much you and Faree love eachother and everyone will love it, while haters won't be above it" she said stopping. I smiled.

"Thanks Lauren" I said hugging her. She hugged back then pulled away.

"Thanks sweaty" she said sticking out her tongue. I laughed.

"Hey, I did come to work out" I said leaving out with her.

Cassie's POV:

I went into Wayne's room without knocking and he just looked at me.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure" he said sitting up. I sat on the edge of his bed and looked at him.

"You know I hate beating around the bush so imma just ask you now, can we be together again?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"Wayne I love you. I know you're still hurting from me cheating and I am really sorry. I know I'm wrong for everything and everything was foul-"

"Yes it was foul Cas. I started falling for you. And right now I don't want any other girl if I am being honest."

"And I don't want anyone else"

"Cassie how will I know that?" He asked.

"I will be faithful. You can go through my phone or check who I talk to" I said. He started laughing and I just sorta smiled. "Wayne I want you back and only you" I said. He got up and pulled me up to him.

"Will you be my only Cassie? And foreal?" He asked, I smiled.

"Ofcoarse I will only be yours" I said. He kissed me deeply and I kissed him back. Then I pulled away.

"You do know I've been with Shannel for the last few days?" I asked.

"Yes, freaky ass girls. Only in Vegas." He said shaking his head and walking away. I laughed.

"Gone and call it quits with your girlfriend" he said. "Plus I'm about to go"

"Alright" I said and kissed him then walked out, I felt happy again.

Wayne's POV:

Me and Safaree left out and went to a planking store we seen the night we went to the club. We walked inside and looked around.

"Man if we do this on stage they gone be mad"

"That's the point, we might even get something out of it for the night" he then smirked looking at the pranking stuff.

"Yo, check this out" he said. I laughed.

"Damn, this is perfect for the girls"

"And each one" he said.

"I can't wait" he said going up to the counter to pay for it. "The crowd is gonna love it"

-Wayne and Cassie back together?

-k and Chris?...hmmm...

-Nicki and Safaree with the family?

-Lauren and Manuel?.... ???