Chapter 83.

HARRY LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING! HE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PERSON WITH A BEAUTIFUL SOUL! ANYWAY IM HERE TO UPDATE FOR YOU BUT UNFORTUNATELY I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE UNTIL MONDAY NEXT BECAUSE I AM AWAY THIS WEEKEND SEEING MY COUSIN WHO LIVES UP NORTH, SORRYYYY LOVES BUT I WILL UPDATEE MONDAY NIGHT FOR YOU NEXT :)))

ALSO THE GIF AT THE TOP OF BRITT ROBERTSON IS NOW HOW ISABELLE HAD DYED HER HAIR!

HAPPY READING

_________________________________

NO ONES POV

Harry walked around the park for what seemed ages, until he saw a figure. A figure sitting on the bench that was placed at the top of the hill. He stopped, feeling a tight knot in his stomach. He felt like he knew this person but before he could process what to do his feet were taking him towards them.

Harry walked up and sat down next to them, he looked at the side of their face and realised it was Isabelle. She had changed over the years. Her hair was no longer blonde but brown, she had cut a full fringe in as well. He couldn't help but miss her old hair on her but this one suited her just as well. Harry guessed both of them decided to change their hair when he ended things. Other than the hair Harry couldn't find anything that had changed drastically. She still looked like his Belle, just brown haired. But he couldn't judge from just looking at her, she could've changed a whole lot within.

After deciding that he had stared for too long, Harry looked forward, the way Isabelle had been looking the whole time. Isabelle, however, knew it was Harry who had sat beside the moment she heard his footsteps. She could tell by the way her stomach fluttered and he stared at her for a long time. She didn't need to look to know it was the man she is still in love with.

"You've changed your hair." Harry broke the silence.

"So have you." Isabelle replied.

"I like it, it suits you." Harry spoke looking at her again, taking in everything he could before she would walk away from him.

"Thank you. I like yours too, short hair really works." She spoke making him smile as she finally turned to look at him.

"Thank you."

But he had wished she never did look at him. Her eyes told a story and it was not a happy one. Her eyes showed him how much she was hurting, how she didn't seem to really know what to do with herself anymore. Harry could guess she had just watched his interview but he didn't want to assume things.

Although after years of not speaking, seeing, not even a text or a phone call, he asked how she was.

She wanted to say how she had cried on the bathroom floor for hours, clawing at her chest. She wanted to say how she barely had motivation to get out of bed for weeks after it happened. She wanted to say how many sleepless nights she had because of him. She wanted to say how badly he had broken her heart.

But she didn't.

She just said she was fine.

Harry could tell she wasn't but he didn't want to push, so he stayed quiet and that's what they did for a moment, just sat in silence hoping one of them would break the silence again. As much as they both wanted to be alone now they are together they want to keep it that way for a long time because they know soon it will be ruined and one of them will leave again.

"I saw your interview." Isabelle finally gave in.

"Oh yea..."

Silence.

"Bet your parents aren't happy, you know you just exploited them out to the whole world. That's going to be a tough one to get back from."

Silence.

Harry couldn't believe that out of everything that she watched during the interview, his parents were the one thing she brought up. She didn't even mention what he had admitted about his feelings and her. She just completely looked over it.

"Is that all you care about?" Harry asked, anger and frustration showing within his tone.

"What?" Isabelle asked, shocked at his tone but knew where this was going. They both were now looking at each other.

"Is my parents and how they're going to react to what I did all you care about? Within that whole interview that's it!"

"No of course its not but do you really think I want to talk about everything else, Harry!" Isabelle spoke with just the same tone as Harry.

"Why not?"

"Because you left me remember! You wanted me out of your life and now you want me to sit here and talk about everything you just admitted to the world! Why didn't you admit to me when you got the chance? Why did it take you five years to finally get everything out and not just to me but for the whole fucking world to know! Why?!"

"Because I thought you deserved better! Better than me and my stupid fucking world! I wanted you to move on with your life! I didn't want you hung up on me! So I thought if I admitted on the interview at least its out there! At least everyone, you even, know what happened and why! At least you know how I feel! Yes I'm glad you saw it but it would've been fine if you didn't! I didn't want to call you and tell you because I didn't want you to get hung up on this, on us!"

"What, why? Because your getting married again? Because even though you admitted all of that, nothings going to change."

Silence.

Harry didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say. He didn't even know if after that interview Violet would still marry him. Fuck, he didn't know if he wanted to marry her.

"I don't want to marry her, you know. It was my parents idea."

"Just like everything else is."

Silence again. Because Harry knew she was holding things in. Harry knew she didn't want to have this conversation but he forced her to anyway. Harry could see in her eyes how much this is hurting her, he could see the sadness but he just wanted something from her, anything would do. Anything to show what she was feeling about him and the situation.

"I hate you, you know."

She was now looking straight forward while Harry continued to look at her with sadness growing in his eyes. This was not the feelings he wanted to hear.

"I really fucking hate you. You told me you loved me but never did anything to fight for us. I fought so hard for us but got nothing but heart break in the end. I have nothing. I moved in with you, I don't have a place of my own anymore Harry! I'm living with Peter and Michael and I know I'm getting in their way. I fucking quit my job for you and went back to college to do art, for you! I thought that would make your proud, make you think I was enough but I will never be enough for you will I?" Isabelle looked at Harry. "So, is this what you want. Some emotion out of me because here you are. I hate you, Harry Styles."

___________________________________

WHAT WHAT WHAT!??? DID ANYONE THINK THATS HOW IT WOULD GO DOWN!! AHHH I HOPE YOU LIKE AND PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK? IM SORRY THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE TILL MONDAY MAYBE SUNDAY NIGHT DEPENDS HOW LATE I GET HOME FROM MY COUSINS!

LOVE YOU ALL

100 VOTES AND 90 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER

VOTE

AND

COMMENT