Chapter 11.

HARRY

Yesterday I bad mouthed Isabelle to her face but she didn't look offended. Yesterday we argued and I still couldn't get her off my mind. Yesterday I felt like I needed to apologise which is saying something as I don't apologise to people at all. But today. Today I was going to go apologise. Today I took the day off work.

Today I am going to go win the girl.

I woke up early as normal because my body has got into a sleeping pattern where I can not wake up late anymore.

Getting out of bed seemed like a chore this morning but I managed it anyway. I laid on my back facing the bland ceiling for what seemed like hours but turned out to be just twenty minutes. I was thinking about how I will get Isabelle to talk to me, let alone actually spend time with me.

Yes I have decided to do what Louis said. Maybe she's on my mind because I want to get to know the mysterious girl I keep bumping into. The girl that shocked me in just over a week from the way she acts. She's so independent and confident that it turns me on so much. I'm not saying I want a relationship with her now, maybe just friends will do me but I know for sure that I want to get to know, I want to spend more time with her. Which is what I plan on doing from now on.

I got up after thinking about what I could do for her. I came up with nothing. I just hoped that once I found her, the right thing would happen. Hopefully I will say the right things as well and don't open my big mouth and ruin it again.

With it being only half eight in the morning, I decided to go to the gym before finally seeing Isabelle again.

I pulled my now long hair back into a man bun, the elastic band holding it in place. I grabbed some gym shorts and a plain white t-shirt, throwing them on with my bright yellow trainers. Once I knew I was ready, I grabbed my gym back with a change of clothes in as well as my phone and wallet. I finally walked out of my modern flat, locking the door, before going to my range rover which was parked right outside. Chucking my bag into the back seat, I started the car and off I went to my local gym I would go to when I had time.

******************

"Morning Harry. Day off work today?" The owner, Liam, spoke to me.

Liam and I get along well and he knows a little about my job and me because we speak a lot when I come him. We sometimes even work out together if he isn't working.

He owns this gym and has for almost five years now. He loves his job and I've seen this gym got from the bottom and now its one of the best and well know gyms in London. Watching Liam and his career grow has been amazing, really inspiring to be honest. I think that's why I like my own job. Helping new writers get out there. As much as I like writing myself, even though I've only got one book out before I started this career, watching people's dreams come true is so incredible.

"Morning Liam. And yes I have for once." I chuckled, Liam joining in.

"Always told you that you work too much and should have more time off. Finally listening to me I see." Liam smirked making me shake my head with a chuckle.

"This is a one off, trust me."

"Well, I cant work out with you today, working." He winked making me laugh. "Though the gyms quiet today, only one other person in there."

"Never known it to be so quiet in the morning."

"Me nether, oh well, days like this happen now and then you know how it is. Anyway the person in there is new, so if she needs help with anything you'll help her for me right?"