Chapter 34.

HARRY

Yesterday didn't turn out as I had planned. I didn't plan on getting into an argument with Isabelle, especially one that heated and that explosive. I don't know what I was expecting when I started talking to her about her art and how she should do it as a job. I really don't know what I was expecting when I said all them things about her being a stripper. I'm an asshole. I know that and I guess it just took over me yesterday.

I probably didn't have a right to say anything about her art, bare in mind I've literally just found out about her being extraordinary at art. Thinking about it now, I don't know anything about her. Let me think about what I do know:

Her names Isabelle.

She's twenty, well, I'm guessing that one I don't actually know for sure.

She's a stripper at the gentlemen's club.

She loves art and its amazing at it but she doesn't want to make a career out of it.

She was born in London and I know this from her accent.

She hates to be called Belle.

Apart from all of that I don't know anything. I know there's something about her parents which is hard for her to talk about but I couldn't even start to guess what.

So maybe I didn't have a right to bring up her art and a career in it. Maybe everything I said was out of order because I'm an asshole and don't think before I speak. Maybe I shouldn't have said it because I don't actually know her.

Yet she doesn't actually know me ether and she said some hurtful things too. Like the speech she gave before I slammed her front door. There was no need for her to diss on me and my life choices but she did anyway. It was almost like she wanted to hurt me like I had hurt her and damn right had she done it.

"How is it doing the thing you love for a job? Is it working out good for you? Yea, you have one book out which I bet you loved because you were getting the thing you love doing out there for people to see but how's it working out for you now, huh? You're not really living your dream or doing what you love if all you're doing now is helping other people do what you want and love? Is that really that satisfying?"

I couldn't get what she said out of my head. Every little word stuck with me.

"...You're not really living your dream or doing what you love if all you're doing now is helping other people do what you want and love? Is that really that satisfying?"

"...all you're doing now is helping other people do what you want and love? Is that really that satisfying?"

It stuck so bad and I hate to admit it and I don't know if I ever will, especially to Isabelle but she is right.

"Is that really that satisfying?"

It's not.

The only reason I slammed her door shut and walked away with anger in my bones was because I didn't know what to say back. Yes it hurt but some way it hurt more because she was right.

I told her I was living my dream but in reality am I living mine or my fathers? Sure, I wrote a book and got it out there. I love having my writing out there for people to read and see, its an amazing feeling. Starting this business was meant to give me the same feeling. Helping other people like me with their work and getting it out there for people to read. It was meant to feel the same way but lately I haven't been feeling the same way about this business.

She was right, it wasn't satisfying. Maybe doing something you love as a career isn't the best thing. Maybe Isabelle is right by staying away from doing that because the more I sat here in my office the more I realised maybe I was out of order to her. Maybe I'm not living the dream I thought I was. Maybe the life I'm living isn't even what I wanted in the first place. Maybe it was just my parents.

"I want to write another book."

"What?" My father looked up from his desk that was in the office below mine.

Apparently from thinking to much about what Isabelle said and what my career actually is, I had managed to walk down to my fathers office with one thing on my mind.

"I want to write another book."

"Why is this coming up now, Harry? We have your business to look after at the moment and you need to expand first. We cant be putting everything on hold because you want to take a few years to write a book again."

"But that's how this all started, dad. Me writing my book and getting in published. So why not? Surely this would put more attention on the business-"

"Yes it will but we don't have the time."

"I can do it during everything else. I can do both."

I don't know why I was trying to convince my father on this. It was my business and my career not his, so why was I trying so had to convince him. To impress him.

"Do it then. But if things start to slack on your side then you stop this silly book writing idea and get back to the business."

I just nodded in agreement and left. I didn't know what else to say and to be honest I had, had enough of arguing for a while. With what happened between me and Isabelle, I don't think I could handle another one.

That was it though. I was going to prove Isabelle wrong. I am going to prove to her that I am living my dream and that helping other people is just a plus. I'm going to make my job become my dream job. I'm going to show her who's right.

__________________________________________________

WOO ANOTHER CHAPTER!! I GOT SO MANY VOTES AND COMMENTS STRAIGHT AWAY YESTERDAY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER SO IVE TREATED YOU WITH A EARLY CHAPTER AND IF I GET ENOUGH COMMENT AND VOTES AGAIN I WILL UPLOAD AGAIN TOMORROW FOR YOU ALL! ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT IT IS AN INSIGHT OF HARRY AND WHAT HIS THINKING AT THE MOMENT! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN OR WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN.

I CANT BELIEVE THAT MY BABY IS GOING TO BE 23 TOMORROW! I AM NOT OK WITH THIS, HE IS GROWING UP TO FAST, TIME NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN!

TWO PICTURES OF HARRY BECAUSE HIS BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW :P

LOVE YOU ALL

30 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!

VOTE

AND

COMMENT