Chapter 75.

DOUBLE UPDATE WOOOO! 

ENJOY READING! 

___________________________________________

LOUIS

"Peter? Isabelle's best friend?" 

"Yes its me!" 

"Why are you calling me?" 

I was just leaving my office when I had an unknown number call me, apparently it was Isabelle's best friend Peter who I have only meet twice and once was at there wedding. I had no clue why he was calling me.

"Have you heard from Harry?" 

"No, not since yesterday why?" 

"Because no one is answering there door, I tried calling Izzy but she isnt answering I even tried Harry but he isnt answering ether." 

"Maybe they're shagging." 

"I cant hear anything." 

"Peter, Eww. Maybe they're sleeping or out?"

"It just doesnt seem right. Izzy said they were just going to stay in because Harry was finally home for the afternoon." 

"What do you want me to do about it?" 

"Just, dont you have a spare key?" 

"Yes, dont you?" 

"No because Harry never gave me one, he said he doesnt want me just walking in incase they are having sex. Trust me I've done that plenty of times when they use to stay at Izzy's old place and it was not fun." Peter laughed making me chuckle. 

"Okay, I'll come now and we can go in and see but I bet you they're just sleeping." 

"How much?" 

"What?" 

"How much you want to bet? I never back down." 

I chuckled. "£100" 

"Deal, I could use that." 

"See you in a minute." 

I hung up and prayed to god that they were just sleeping because honestly I did not want to give Peter a £100. I just said it because I think it'll be funny when he has to give it to me. 

***********

"Finally, you took your time." Peter spoke as he saw me walk towards Harry's door. 

"Lets go find out." I sighed. 

"Ready to lose your bet?" Peter smirked making me shake my head at him. 

Although nether of us were laughing when we opened the door of Harry and Isabelle's apartment. 

"Izzy!" Peter called, running towards her. 

I didnt know what to do. I didnt know what exactly I was looking at. On the floor, back against the wall in the hallway, curled up in a ball was Isabelle. She had tears running down her face and they continued to come, she was shaking from all the sobbing and small cries left her mouth now and then. 

Peter has pulled her between his legs, whispering soft words into her ear but I werent sure if she would calm down soon. 

"What happened?" I asked as I walked towards them.

"Izzy, what happened?" Peter repeated after a moment and she started to calm down, breathing a little better. 

"He left."