Chapter 17.

ISABELLE

We parked out the back of the gallery which was in a tall glass building, one that stood over me. Harry came round to my door and opened my door, helping me out with a hold on my hand. I smiled at him as he locked the car, walking us towards the building in front of me. His hand on my back, guiding me to the door as he walked next to me.

The glass building in front of me was nearly as beautiful as the restaurant he took me too. Lights from inside were showing through the glass, shining out to the streets it stood on. Lighting the whole street up, making the street lights look pointless. Looking through the glass I could see people dressed up, some like me and some even nicer than me. I wasn't in side yet and I already felt like I do not fit in here.

"Can I take your coats?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by one of the workers who stood by the door, waiting for peoples coats. Giving smiles to everyone.

"Yes." Harry said, not even returning the man's smile.

"Thank you." I spoke up, smiling at him politely as he took mine and Harry's coats from Harry.

The man smiled at me dearly, like I was the first person to actually acknowledge him or even give him a smile. However, I didn't get to talk to him anymore, as Harry's hand returned to the lower of my back, guiding me into the room where everyone was looking at the art.

I looked around the room and realised why the coat man was so shocked and maybe even happy to get someone to acknowledge his kindness. Everyone here was rich as fuck. You could tell by the way they held their heads, let alone what they were wearing. Even standing next to Harry, I felt like I didn't belong here. All these people looked like they had hardly worked a day in their lives. They were born into money and inherited it. They haven't even worried and got stressed about losing their apartment or house because of not having enough money. They probably never had to quite college because they couldn't afford it. They didn't have the struggle people like me had, people like the coat man.

Damn, I wish I had got his name. I feel bad calling his coat man.

"Isabelle." Harry's sharp voice cut my thoughts off.

I looked away from everyone anyway from me and looked at the handsome man that stood beside me.

"Sorry." I muttered, before realising someone was standing next to Harry as he stood in front of me.

"This is Louis Tomlinson, the man-"

"You own this gallery and help up and coming artist into the business. Wow, sorry. I'm a big fan. You do an amazing job" I interrupted Harry, putting my hand out for Louis to shake which he did.

"I like her already." Louis smirked, as Harry did the same. "And yes that's me, how do you know me, if you don't mind me asking. I mean I didn't think someone like you, would."

Someone like me. I didn't let it get to me. I just gave him a small smile and spoke again.

"I'm interested in art you could say." I spoke, not wanting to give much about me away. I don't like talking about myself. Let alone to people who look down on 'someone like me'.

"Well then, I hope you enjoy the art. I have a good feeling about this artist." Louis said, giving Harry a pat on the shoulder before walking off to talk to more guests.

"So-"

"HARRY! Is it that you?!" I got interrupted by a high pitched voice coming from behind me.

"Violet?" Harry spoke, completely ignoring how I was about to say something.

He looked off behind me and it wasn't until someone barged pasted me, throwing herself into his arms that I realised I really didn't belong here.