Chapter 31.

ISABELLE

"What?! No, you didn't tell me about this!"

Harry's loud husky voice woke me up. I rolled over and noticed the space he filled last night was empty, making me sigh. I rubbed my eyes with my fists, slowly opening my eyes and having to squint from the light that now filled my room.

Fuck, I should've closed the curtains last night.

"I'm busy, do I have to be there?!"

I followed Harry's voice, seeing him pacing at the foot of my bed. His hand now and then running through his hair which was a total mess on the top of his head. I smiled as I watched him. Even when he was stressing and angry, god, he still looked hot.

"Father, you did not tell me about this meeting! This is not my fault!"

One hand turned to a fist as he got angry and I knew if this was his flat he would've probably broke something by now. I crawled to the end of the bed, seeing Harry's back muscles tense with anger. I sat on my knees and put one hand on his shoulder. Harry turned round looking at me shocked, as he didn't know I was now awake. He gave me a tight smile as I gave him a genuine one.

He continued to listen to his dad as I grabbed his hand in mine. Seeing him relax under my touch made me smile even more. His hand entwined with mine and I gave it a tight squeeze which he returned as he carried on listening. I then reached up, putting one hand through his hair to sort it out, making it less of a mess than it was already. I moved my head closer to his cheek that didn't have the phone near and kissed it lightly.

"Dad I have to go. Yes I'll be there." Harry hung up, throwing his phone on my bed.

He grabbed my face in his hands and pulled me towards him, kissing me passionately. I smiled into the kiss and continued smiling as he pulled away.

"What was that for?"

"You."

"Well, thank you." I joked, making Harry chuckle.

"I have a meeting today that no one told me about."

"So you have to go." He nodded confirming my thoughts. "Well, I have work tonight. So I'll see you..."

"Tonight."

"But I'm w-"

"I'll come over when you're finished."

"You don't have too, it'll be late."

Harry shrugged. "Yea but I get the best sleep when I'm sleeping next to you."

I didn't know what to say. No one has ever told me that before, mostly because I don't normally just sleep next to people. So instead of saying anything, I kissed Harry again.

"I have to go." He muttered against my lips.

"One more minute." I muttered back, continuing our make out session.

After a moment Harry put his hand on my shoulders and pulled away. "Ok, I really have to go now." He smiled making me chuckle.

He ran round my room, getting into his suit he wore yesterday as I sat on my bed watching.

God, his so hot. Even now.

"I'll see you tonight." He said pecking me on the lips quickly.

"Yea, see you tonight." I muttered as I curled back into my cover, closing my eyes and thinking of the curly haired boy who just ran out my flat.