Chapter 45.

ISABELLE

When I got home from the party I stripped out of my dress straight away. I didn't want to wear it any longer. I didn't want to be remembered of what the night consisted off. I still couldn't believe what Harry had said. He knew what I did when he decided to ask me to be his girlfriend, if he was embarrassed of it why are we now dating? I don't want to be with someone who's embarrassed of me because I am not embarrassed of what I do, so he definitely shouldn't be.

I got dressed into my joggers and a baggy jumper as my flat was cold right now and did not have enough money this month for a lot of heating. I put some fluffy socks on before shoving my hair up into a ponytail. I walked into my living room and sat on my sofa. I didn't know what to do, I wasn't even tired. So I just sat. I sat on the sofa, staring at the black TV screen.

I don't know how long I had been sitting here, it felt like ten minutes but I knew it was close to an hour as I peaked at the broke clock on my wall. The knock on my door wouldn't stop as I sighed. I didn't really want to get up and answer who ever was there. I wanted to be alone but I knew by the knocking that if I didn't answer it, they would continue for the whole night and I don't want to annoy my neighbours. So I slowly got up from the sofa, dragging my feet towards the door. I unlocked the door before swinging it open to reveal a very flustered Harry.

"Harry?" I spoke with my eyebrows knitted together.

I didn't know why he was here. Especially after everything he said to me. I didn't think he would notice I was gone.

He looked up from the ground. His hands still on his knees as he breathed deeply.

"Isabelle." He spoke with a red face like he had just been running a marathon.

"Did you run here?"

"Well, not entirely. There's traffic and the taxi wasn't going anywhere, so I jumped out and ran the rest of the way." He breathed out, trying to get his breathing back to normal.

"What are you even doing here?"

"You didn't come back in."

"And you really expected me to?" I asked, eyebrows still raised as I leaned on my front door.

"No, not really. That's what I like about you."

"What?"

Harry was now standing up straight, looking me in the eyes. His breathing finally back to normal.

"You don't take anyone's shit, especially mine which I'm surprised. Like really surprised you're even still around. I can be an asshole, I know. The world-"

"I know. The world you're in isn't the best, blah, blah, blah. I know all them bullshit excuses Harry." I spoke, getting annoyed with the same apology.

"I know, I know. It's just." He looked down at the floor before looking back at me. "I never know what to say to you. You intimidate me..." He trailed off.

I laughed. "Me? Intimidate you? Harry Styles, big CEO is intimidated by a stripper."

"Yes." He chuckled to himself. "I am. You scare me so much, Belle. You make me re-think everything I've ever known. You make me want to be a better person and I'm shit at being nice. You scare me because you make me think and feel things I know isn't right for someone of my status and no I am not shoving that in your face before you say anything." He held his hand up to me as he saw me open my mouth, making me smile as he already knew what I was going to say. "It's just, you're everything I've always wanted to be." He said taking a step towards me. "And I don't want to lose you."