Chapter 29.

HARRY

I've been wanting to ask Isabelle about why she had that panic attack the moment she walked into my office yesterday. But somehow, I couldn't get my words out. Or we'll be having fun and she will be laughing and I don't seem to have the heart to make that smile disappear.

I don't know why I'm acting like this, especially with a girl like Isabelle. However, when I'm with her it just feels right. It feels like something I've only ever felt once in my life and I'm enjoying it to much to let it go.

"Harry? Isabelle is here for you again." Claire spoke through the speaker on my office phone.

"Send her in. You should know by now, she can come and go when she likes." I said firmly.

"You don't have to be such a bitch to her." Isabelle's voice rang through my office as she stood at the door with a brown bag in her hand again.

Isabelle had decided from yesterday that she'd try and have lunch with me most of the time. Apparently she thinks I wont eat or stop working if she doesn't come. Which may be true, but I don't tell her that.

"I'm a bitch to everyone here."

"I've noticed. Why?"

She sat down on the chair opposite me, handing me one of the sandwiches from her brown bag, the same sandwiches as yesterday.

"Because I'm their boss."

"So? Some bosses are nice you know? I mean mine is." She shrugged.

"Yea but your a stripper it's not the same."

"How?"

"Because its not a proper job."

As the words came out my mouth, I knew I had said the wrong thing. I need to stop doing this to Isabelle, especially as she is the only person who doesn't take my shit.

I looked up at her with wide eyes, now not understanding why she was quiet and not shouting at me.

"I di-"

"I'm going to let that one slide today because I woke up in a good mood and don't want to ruin it." She spoke, shaking her head at me as she took a bite out of her sandwich.

"I'm sorry."

"It's nothing, I know how people feel and think about my job."

"Yea, but its not right for me or even anyone to say stuff like that. We all have to get money some way."

"And mine is just through selling myself." She joked making me scowl her.

"You're not selling yourself."

This just made her shrug at me.

"Whatever, lets talk about something else, yea?" She asked, taking another bite as I nodded in agreement.

ISABELLE

"Can I come round tonight?" Harry spoke as he walked me out of his building, after we had spent lunch together.

"Why?"

"Because I want to spend time with you. Like more than an hour at lunch. Do you have work? Is this bad timing?"

I don't know why I was so defensive to ask why he wanted to come round. Maybe it was because I've never had someone just want to come over, apart from Peter of course. Normally people don't want to spend more time with me. To be honest I thought an hour at lunch was enough for Harry but apparently not. Although his rambling make me smile slightly at how nervous he was of me saying no.