Chapter 3.

HARRY

I couldn't get Isabelle Matthews out of my mind.

The way she moved her body to the music. Swinging her hips to the rhythm.

I wanted her. That's what I knew.

I wanted her to be mine. Her body to be mine.

I was just hoping I was on her mind as much as she was on mine right now.

"Mr Styles what do you think?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a high pitched voice spoke from beside me. I looked around at everyone, before my eyes landed on Beatrice, one of the many business women here.

I was sat in the meeting room with business men and women sitting all around the big, long table. I sat at the top with my father sitting next to me, wanting to check on everything. This meeting was meant to see how everything was going and what we could do to make it better but right now, I couldn't focus on it which looked bad on me. And looking at my fathers face he was not impressed by me not paying attention.

"Please call me Harry." I stated, hating to be called Mr Styles as it was what my father liked to be called not me. I wasn't old like him.

"Sorry, Mr- Harry." She corrected herself before continuing. "We thought we could make a website for your business as the internet is being used by everyone, everywhere. It's a good way to promote your business." Beatrice recalled what she had said only a moment again.

"Who would make this website?" I asked, writing notes on my pad in front of me.

"We have two men who can make you a website that's professional and hip, making it appeal to more than one age group."

I tried not to laugh at her use of the word 'hip' as I spoke again. "How long would it take and how much would it cost?"

"They can get it done, up and running in a week. They'll probably charge you around a grand to have it all done and that's with any correction you would like to make." She finished.

"That sounds good, get started on that now. I want the website up and running in a week from today." I sternly spoke, making everyone nod and write notes down. "That's all for now. I see everything is going fine but if you have any problems come to me straight away please." They all nodded at my words.

The room filled with chairs scratching across the floor, where everyone pulled their chairs out suddenly. I closed my eyes at the sound, cringing without anyone knowing. Chatter filled the space as everyone spoke while all slowly walking out of the door, going back to their offices to work for a couple more hours before going home.

Finally silence filled the meeting room as I still sat in my chair, not have moved at all. I sighed, letting my shoulders drop as I started to relax. Although that changed as soon as I heard my father speak, opening my eyes to look at him where he sat next to me.

"We need to do more."

"What more do you want us to do right now, father?" I rolled my eyes as I closed my notebook loudly.

"We need to start moving your company aboard. Reach more people."

"As good as that idea is, right now is not the right time. We need to make sure this company here is stable before making another office outside the UK."

"But this company and you are so famous that there are offers for you to open new offices in different countries everywhere, we should get on it right away. People are dying for you to expand!" My father cheered happily, hoping I would agree but I just groaned in frustration.