Chapter 13.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. To be honest with you I've got writers block on this story as I don't really know how I want it to go right now. However I've sucked it up and tried writing a chapter for all you lovely people who read my work. So here it is, I'm sorry if its not that good but I hope you like it anyway:)

______________________________________

HARRY

"Claire, have I had any messages?" I asked when I walked back into the office after my lunch.

She looked around her desk with her eyebrows frowned together. Looking under all her papers and checking the computer, like she was trying to remember if I did.

"No, sir. Were you meant to?" She asked politely, looking at me confused.

"No, I was just wondering." I shrugged like it was no big deal.

Slowly walking towards my door, shoulders shrunk and I had no idea why. Yes I was disappointed. My date with Isabelle was last night and I don't know why but I felt like she would've messaged me. I thought she would message me, saying she enjoyed the night. Fumbling over her words as she rants, before apologising for it and I would smirk behind the phone. Though I should know that, that wouldn't have happened. It's Isabelle Matthews for god sake. She's nothing like any other girl I have been with. She's not the petty or cringey type to call the day after, maybe not at all. However, I still felt disappointed, like she was going to be different for me. I should've know. She told me the first time she doesn't do dating. Yes, she may have agreed to go out with me but it doesn't mean she'll go with me again. Maybe she just said yes hoping I would give up. Hoping I would just leave her alone. Maybe she did it to get red of me. Maybe she didn't plan on ringing or even contacting me after tonight. God, I should've know.

Although, she should know, I always get the girl.

ISABELLE

"So was it good?"

"What?"

"The date, stupid." Peter said, hitting the back of my head making me roll my eyes.

I had told Peter about my date because when I came home last night he was sitting in my flat, like always. He questioned me straight away but I went straight to bed, that being the reason why he is now asking me about it.

"Why do you care so much?" I said, continuing with making myself some food before I go to work.

"Why do I care? Oh I don't know Izzy! Maybe because you have never been on a date and always say you hate love and the whole dating thing and shit like that. But then I find out you went on a date with some man who you have fucked but decided his worthy of a date as well. Which by the way, weird ordering you have, most people date then fuc-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as I punched him in the chest, making him shut up.

"Fuck off." I smirked as he bent over in pain before straightening up.

"Seriously though tell your only and best friend about it."

I stuck my middle finger up at him with his statement saying that he is my only friend, I mean it at be true but he doesn't have to always point it out to me.

"Fine." I give in. "It was fine."

"Just fine. Is that all I'm getting?"

"Well, we went to some fancy restaurant, you know the ones we always take the piss out of and all the people in them?"

"Wow, he must be rich." Peter muttered before laughing. "How did you manage to look good enough to go in one of those restaurants?"

"Fuck off, and I didn't." I admitted. "Everyone in there was so posh and their outfit probably costed more than this flat and everything I own altogether, plus some more. The place was so nice I was scared to touch anything. Harry fitted in so well, it was his favourite restaurant and he had been there so many times. I didn't want to seem unworthy of him so I just acted like it was nothing but he probably gathered by the fact I stared at everything and everyone for about ten minutes that I had never seen anything so expensive or beautiful. Although, the night itself was amazing. We spoke and laughed like we had known each other for years. I don't know it felt nice to talk to someone new you know? Someone other than you, like someone who doesn't know who I am personally."