Chapter 4.

HARRY

I woke up to a body laying almost on top of me. Our legs were entwined as her head was laying on my chest, arms wrapped round my waist. My arms were wrapped round her waist as I laid on my back. I looked down and saw her blonde hair spread out covering my naked chest.

I started to think about who this could be when I suddenly remember. I met Isabelle Matthews in the pub last night. I told her I couldn't get her out of my mind and kissed her. We came back here and it got more heated.

Fuck, last night was good.

I slowly pulled myself from underneath her, standing next to the bed watching as she turned over and hugged my pillow instead of me. Walking over to my closest I saw it was seven in the morning, luckily I wouldn't be late for work.

I grabbed my suit and walked into my en-suite, having a shower before deciding to wake Isabelle up and asking her to leave.

I thought about last night once again in the shower and I couldn't stop smiling at how good the sex was last night. I knew she wouldn't be on my mind anymore. Normally after I've had sex with them everything goes back to normal again, which I'm glad.

I turned the shower off and dried myself before pulling my boxers and trouser up my legs. I grabbed my tooth brush and decided to brush my teeth clean before putting my shirt on.

*********

Finally walking out of the bathroom, my hair dry and dressed ready for work, I saw Isabelle was still fast asleep. I sat on the edge of my bed, putting my shoes on before checking the time one last time.

8:30am

I coughed loudly as I stood next to my bed and to my surprise Isabelle startled awake.

God I thought it would be harder than that.

She looked around the room confused before finally her eyes landed on me.

"Morning." She groaned as she rubbed her eyes with one hand while the other kept the cover in front of her naked chest.

"I've got to leave for work..." I trailed off, not bothering to say morning as I needed to leave right away.

She looked at me with what seemed like a shocked expression but soon covered it with an eye roll.

"Right." She said with no emotion.

She got up from the bed, not seeming to care that she stood in front of me naked. Although I didn't stop myself from looking at her from head to toe, biting the smirk back. Her long blonde hair ended just above her average tits that I could grabbed easily with one hand. She had a toned stomach from working out and dancing with a perky ass that I had to hold myself back from slapping as she bent over in front of me to pull up her knickers and jeans.

 She had a toned stomach from working out and dancing with a perky ass that I had to hold myself back from slapping as she bent over in front of me to pull up her knickers and jeans