Chapter 36.

ISABELLE

Luckily for me I woke up before Harry for once. I looked down and saw that during the night me and Harry had changed sleeping positions. I was now laying on my back with Harry's arms round my waist while his head rested on my stomach and our legs entwined.

I went to run my fingers through Harry's hair but stopped when I remember the small argument we had, had a week ago. My hands slowly fell to the side of the bed and slowly tried to push myself from underneath Harry. Luckily Harry's grip wasn't tight and I managed to replace myself with a pillow, all without Harry waking up.

I picked up the first top I saw on the floor, which happened to be Harry's white t-shirt that he wore here last night, and put it on. I tip toed to my bedroom door and walk down to the kitchen. I pulled out the box of wheatbix's that I had in my cupboard, realising I needed to go shopping soon. 

I sat down at my table with the bowl of wheatbix and milk in front of me, one hand on my warm cup of black tea. I took as mouthful of my food as a voice was heard from the doorway of the kitchen.

"Is there anymore?"

Harry stood in the doorway, in just his joggers. His hands were behind his back and his feet wouldn't stay still, almost like he was nervous.

"Yea, help yourself." I spoke, nodding my head towards the box that I had left on the side.

I watched Harry in the corner of my eye as he made up his cereal and tea before taking the seat opposite me. We sat in silence while we ate, both of us now and then taking a sip of our teas. Now and then we would both sneak glances at each other but only looking away quickly when the other caught us.

I don't know why we were acting like this. Hell, I don't know why I was acting like this. I never act like this. Maybe its because of our argument that we are both being sensitive with what we say and do. Although if we were still caught up in the argument why would Harry come here to sleep with me, or why would I even let him in?

"Did you sleep well?" Harry broke the silence, as we had both finished our breakfast.

"Yea I did, what about you?"

"Great surprisingly." Harry smiled to himself and I knew it was about how he slept better with me.

"About the argument-"

"I'm sorry-"

Both me and Harry started at the same time, going quiet and then laughing at each other.

"You go first." I said, as thinking about it now, I don't know where I was going with what I was about to say.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. For the argument, for what I said. It was out of order and you're right about doing what you love as a job isn't always the best thing and I admire you for keeping it as just something you love to do. I admire you a lot actually but that's not really the point right now." There was a pause. "I'm just sorry for saying everything I said, I was out of order and I realise that now." He finished, looking me in the eyes and I knew he was telling the truth.

"Thank you. I'm also sorry for what I said about your job and book, bare in mind I hadn't even read it at the time and I have now and its amazing. So , yea, I'm sorry for everything I said too."

"Thank you. But you're right, doing what I love as a job isn't going so well." Harry chuckled making me frown, which he noticed when he didn't hear me laugh as well. "What?"

"Don't say that."

"Why not?"

"Most people don't get the chance to live their dream job or even achieve what you have, so don't say its not going well. Yes it might not be exactly as you thought it would but when is anything, right? You wrote a book and a very famous one at that, most people cant say that. You're an incredible writer Harry, don't put yourself down. Plus I think its cool that as well as living your dream you are helping other people achieve theirs." I shrugged, taking the last sip of my tea.

"Wow." I heard Harry mutter.

"What?" I looked at him with knitted eyebrows.

"I just-thank you. No one has ever said anything like that to me before and, especially for you, it was one of the nicest things." He smirked at his last sentence making me laugh.

"I guess I can be nice sometimes" Harry chuckled.

"Thank you for letting me stay last night, I mean you could've slammed the door in my face."

"Well, maybe I like you sleeping next to me." I spoke, looking down, not wanting to look Harry in the eyes.

A heard the chair scratch against the floor, signalling Harry had got up. The next thing I saw was his bare feet below me, his finger rested against my chin, making me look up at him. My cheeks had a blush on them as I saw the genuine smile on his face. Harry didn't say anything as he pulled me up and out of my chair, making me stand in front of him. One of his hands rounded my waist, pulling me in so we were chest to chest. His other hand cupped my cheek, making me lean my head towards it. Nothing else was said, as Harry leaned in. Eyes locked with mine until our lips connected when they closed. The kiss was sweet and slow, not rush or rough. Not lustful at all.

"It might not seem like it at times, but I really like you Isabelle." Harry whispered against my lips.

I smiled slightly, not saying anything as I closed the gap again, pressing my lips against his once again in a slow kiss. As much as I liked our rush and lustful kisses, kissing like this seemed so much better, so much more real. I think I was starting to like this one way much more. Maybe just as much as I was starting to like Harry.

________________________________________________-

WOOO A CHAPTER!! I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH AND KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER BUT ITS LATE AND I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATEE FOR YOU SO HERE YOU ARE! I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW IF I GET ENOUGH VOTES AND COMMENTS BY THEN:) I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP?? WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK?

LOVE YOU ALL

35 VOTES AND 22 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!

VOTE

AND

COMMENT