Chapter 81.

IM SEEING HARRY TOMORROW NIGHT IN LONDON AND IM SO EXCITED!! THAT MEANING I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE TOMORROW NIGHT SO I WILL TRY AND DO A DOUBLE UPDATE TONIGHT TO MAKE UP FOR IT!

HAPPY READING:))))

________________________________________________

ISABELLE 

"So, your art will be shown in my gallery in two weeks." Louis spoke as we sat in Peter's living room. 

I nodded. "Ok, yea that's cool." 

"I just need you to pick some things you want to show first and give them to me next week so I can set it all up." Louis explained and I nodded. 

I went to open my mouth when Peter's front door slammed opened and in came a out of breathe Peter. 

"Are you ok?" I asked as me and Louis looked at a frantic Peter. 

"Turn the TV on." He breathed out. 

We both were confused and in shock of his out burst that he grabbed the control and turned the TV to the right channel. I looked at Peter confusion written all over my face but Peter and Louis were both looking at the TV. I was confused until Peter turned it up and his voice filled the room. I turned my head to the TV and saw Harry sitting there. In his office chair talking to an interviewer. He never gave interviews. He told me he hated them, didn't like everyone knowing his business. Maybe he had changed. Or maybe this was someone else's idea. 

The one thing I noticed straight away was the fact he had cut his shoulder length hair. It was now quiffed on top of his head and I couldn't deny how good he looked. 

"Did you know he was doing this?" I asked Louis.

"No, well yes. I knew his parents, Violet and Violets parents were on his back to finally do an interview, to let the world in. He was so against it but I guess he changed his mind." Louis admitted making me frown as I continued to watch and listen. 

"So let's talk love." The female interviewer spoke. 

"Of course," 

"So, you're on your second marriage correct?" 

He was married again. I know its been five years since our divorce but I didn't know. To be honest I don't know anything about him anymore. I don't know why I'm so shocked though, he's handsome and rich he could get anyone. 

"Well, we have only just got engaged but yes, it is my second marriage." Harry spoke with the professional voice he had mastered over the years. 

"Do you think its a bad thing that you're on your second marriage at the young age of thirty? Does love not go well for you?" 

The interviewers questions made me cringe and I didn't know how to take all of this. Why did Peter have to put it on? Why now when he's talking about love? I don't need to hear how much he's in love with his new wife and how much he didn't feel it with me. 

"I don't think its a bad thing that I'm on my second marriage, no. People get divorce and re-married all the time, whether its at my age or older, it happens. I think I did it to quick or for the wrong reason. For the love side thing, does love go well for anyone?" Harry chuckled nervously, I could tell he wanted to move on from this conversation. 

All that was ringing in my head was "I think I did it to quick or for the wrong reasons." What did he mean by that? 

"So, would you say you are in love with your fiancé Violet, daughter of a billionaire?"