Extra Chapter.

It’s been a week since I left the hospital, the doctors finally satisfied that my wounds were almost perfectly healed.

“Today’s the big day huh?” Lily said as she helped me gather the things from around my hospital bed.

“Thank fucking Christ.” I replied rolling my eyes earning a warm chuckle from her.

“Luke should be getting out sometime next week. Noah wants to have a big party for the both of you.”

I scoffed. Yeah, a big party full of people I hate from school who have suddenly decided they love me.

Having psychopathic rich Dad who died meaning I get all his wealth; is a pretty good reason for the sudden change in their behaviour.

These past three weeks I have had flowers and sympathy cards sent to me from the morons at that hell hole of a school asking me if I would attend their social gatherings and consider partnering with their parents for funding.

I sent them some horse shit back.

Well Jaden did it on my behalf since I was trapped in a hospital bed.

It’s fair to say I never heard from them again.

“Fun.” I grumbled taking one last look at the lonely bed, making sure I left nothing behind.

“It won’t be that bad.” She said though her heart wasn’t in it, she was trying not to look at me while she said it; almost like she was keeping something from me.

But I didn’t get to ask her about it, since at that exact moment Dave arrived. A grin on his marred and scarred face as he shook a set of car keys at me.

“Ready yet? Tim’s downstairs in the van, and the boys are back at the house getting the rest of your stuff in the house. Now all we need is you Elyon.”

That’s right. I had finally decided to move in with Dave. Though it’s not like I had a choice, he practically threatened to bribe a nurse into spiking my antibiotics while they move all my things so I couldn’t stop them.

Nick, Noah and Jaden were helping move the few things I wanted from my apartment to Dave’s house.

“Yup, just need to sign some forms at the reception and we can go.” I said smiling slightly at the older man. 

His injuries were pretty bad, internal bleeding and most of his ribs were broke and his face damaged so bad he is scheduled for plastic surgery and yet here he is. Opening his home to me with his same smile and his fatherly presence.

“Then get a move on. We’re not all as young as you. Go on.” He said backing up out of the door, telling me to follow him with his hands.

I laughed along with Lily as I finally left that dingy room behind, leaving most of the pain with it.

~*~

Once the final form was singed and the little nurse, Josie, who had become an annoying friend over these past three weeks had warned me never to get into a knife fight again; it was at last time to go.

So of course something else stopped me.

MJ and Luke. 

Apparently they were on the mend, after almost a year of being a part MJ has decided it was time for them to try again.

They were waiting in the lobby, Luke in a wheel chair with an I.V hanging out of his arm and MJ leaning on the handles of his chair, smiling down at him with a smirk that could only be related to Nick.