Chapter 42: "Everyone has their own scapegoat."

Before detention I decided to quickly go to the toilet; after holding back for so long I felt like I was about to explode at any second.

So imagine my annoyance when I arrived at the toilets and there were five freaking bimbo’s painting their faces in the grimy mirror.

Alice being one of them.

As I sighed in irritation, the bimbo’s all turned to look at me. That’s when I noticed Mellissa and Rose were also a part of the Picasso impersonators.

Damn, looks like I’m not going to get to pee in peace after all. 

“Oh. It’s you,” Alice spat making me blink a few times. Wow, that was tame: for Alice at least.

“Me,” I said awkwardly my bladder screaming at me.

“What are you gawking at Nerd? Get out.” Mellissa snapped pointing her lipstick at  me and then the doors.

“Ugh, no. I need to use the toilets, you guys are here when school is over therefore, you go.” I said trying not to hop on one foot. Think of something dry Elyon...Like the desert! Yeah! Think of the desert Elyon...

“Oh that’s right, you have detention: right?” Mellissa said smirking her eyes flashing maliciously.

I rolled my eyes at the idiot and continued to think about some nice dry sand and a scorching sun. By the look of pure hatred she shot me I knew that ignoring her wasn’t what she was looking for so I decided to just play their childish game – maybe I would be able to pee faster that way.

 “Just remember why I have detention people, now I’m about to make a puddle on the floor so excuse me.”  I tried to make my way around them but Rose grabbed my elbow, stopping me from making it to the cubicle.

But, before she could spout whatever poisonous thoughts she had about me, the door to the bathroom opened and walked it the one person I could really live without seeing right now.

Brie Walsh.

The big burly girl with anger problems and a creepy crush on Jaden. Oh, and she hates me for some reason.

So now I’m stuck in a toilet with six people who hate me and want nothing more than to flush me away. Maybe I should just walk to the other side of the building to pee?

“Oh, hi Brie.” Rose said nervously her hand leaving my arm as she ran it through her short black hair.

Brie glares at the Barbie squad, inside I am laughing at their terrified looks; on the outside I am shitting a brick, in fact I am shitting multiply bricks: enough to make a two storey house, at the glare she gives me once she passes over all the bimbo’s.

“Move.” One deep throated word and the Barbie squad practically vanish out of the toilets leaving nothing but the smell of tacky perfume behind them. Man, I wish I had that super power too.

It would be an awesome super power, I would be known as the Geek Hero and my sole purpose would be to hunt down plastic Bimbo’s and banish them.

It was Brie’s sharp cough that broke me out of my starnge daydream and back to brutal reality where the scariest girl in school was alone with my in the school toilets, after closing time.

I looked up at her, startled to find her still staring at me. Though, she was no longer glaring she was still giving off an menacing vibe, I almost ran out of the bathroom like the Barbie squad had but, I don’t know if I mentioned this, I really need to pee.

So, instead of fleeing like I know I should have, I ran into the first cubicle, locked the door and sighed in pure relief when I made it to the pan.