Chapter 23: "Why is there a Gremlin casually lying on me?"

Okay so for those of you who don't read the authors note at the end I thought I would put this in here, since it is for you benefit as well as my sanity. 

I have already updated, it is chapter 24! Wattpad was a bitch and made it restricted though there is nothing really 'bad' in it. Therefore, youhave to be a follower to read it. Don't worry I will get around to following whoever follows me in return for the troubles. So please don't complain that I'm not updating fast enough, because I am. 

I now know how to fix this stupid promblem! If you follow me and still can't read the story delete 'I Love To Hate You,' from your reading list then re-add it! This will definitely work!!!  

Thanks :) 

Now on to the story...................

_______________________________________________________

The first thing I realised when I woke up was that it was far too light outside. The second was the weird pain in my neck. And lastly it was the heavy weight on my stomach.

I groaned and pulled open an eye to see exactly what was on my stomach. I frowned, why is there a gremlin casually lying on me? With another groan I brought my hand up, well tried until I realised they were stuck to my sides by a pair of strong muscular arms wrapped tightly around me.

That’s when it hit me. This wasn’t a furry gremlin, it was Jaden’s head. Jaden’s head that was snuggling into my stomach and holding onto me far too tightly.

Seriously? Jaden Blake is a freaking hugger? Wait there are more important thing to think about right now.  

That’s right, we were babysitting for Nicolas. I guess we fell asleep. I looked around even more confused. It’s daytime. Why the fuck are we still here?

“Ugh, Jaden?” I said in my sleep filled state trying to move my arms again.

He grunted and moved his face closer to me taking a deep sniff. Okay, what the fuck does he think I am? A Care Bear?

“Jaden get your ass up now or I will hurt you!” I yelled shaking my whole body to get him to let go.

“What?” Jaden mumbled drowsily letting go of me and turning away from my stomach and lay face up on my lap.

He looked up at me confusedly for a whole two minutes while I moved my dead arms around trying not to think about the hot guy half asleep on me.

It was a hard thing to do.

“Uhm...Good Morning?” He said still half asleep. I laughed lightly and rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

“Yeah, mornin’.” I said back looking down at him carelessly falling back asleep on my lap. I sighed. Yeah I was tired too but do you see me going back to sleep?

“Jaden we need to get up, find Nicolas and ask him why the fuck we are still here. Oh and you are kinda lying on me and it’s getting weird.” I ranted holding my hand in the air, since he was on me I had nowhere to put them but him.

“Just five more minutes,” he mumbled slapping a hand over his eyes and ignoring me.

“No now, please.” I said finally deciding to just rest my hands on his chest, since he wasn’t freaking out over sleeping on me I think I should be allowed to at least do this.

He mumbled something for a second then removed his hand from his face and rolled his eyes at me.

“Fine, but you have to make me pancakes.” He said grinning at me. I sighed and nodded. Don’t we always do this? Make stupid deals to get the other to do something?