Extra Chapter: "A banging headache and a weird craving for cheese." (Noah.)

Noah’s P.O.V:

How high do you have to be to see your best friend dressed up as a famous pirate?

This is what was running through my mind when I awoke on my couch with a banging headache and a weird craving for cheese.

I don’t know what was happening but Nick, who was dressed as a fucking pirate, stumbled away to his bedroom muttering the strangest shit I have ever heard; leaving Elyon and Jaden to laugh in his wake.

I zoned out for a minute thinking about cheese, seriously don’t drink kids you turn into a mouse at the oddest of times.

“I meant what I said, you can trust us...Me,” Jaden said his voice low and almost sad. I blinked trying to sit up, some real serious shit was going down and I felt like an intruder for listening to it.

Elyon didn’t say anything, she just nodded and walked down the hallway to the rooms. I frowned. Why was she still here anyway?

Jaden sighed deeply and took one of the armchairs running a hand through his hair. I took this as my chance to speak.

“Why’s Little E still here?” My voice was dry from all the alcohol I had been drinking but loud enough to be heard: just. Jaden gave a small start and looked at me his eyes wide, I couldn’t help but laugh while pulling myself up into a sitting position.

“She...She’s in some trouble, I told her she can stay here tonight.” He finally said his voice still low.

Trouble?

“What do you mean?” I asked suddenly more alert than before.

“I don’t really know, just that some dude is out for vengeance. It’s all a little Hollywood if you ask me but there you go,” he muttered shaking his head.

I struggled to grasp what the hell he was talking about so I done what everyone does in those kind of situations: I nodded in agreement.

He could have been telling me she killed someone yet I agreed to helping her hide the body but it’s too late to take back the nod now.   

“Are you okay man?”

Jaden looked up at me; he was staring blindly at his hands a scowl on his face, and sighed.

“No, not really.” He said shaking his head.

I ran a hand through my own hair a smile lighting up my face.

I have been noticing things a lot lately, things that have changed since Elyon waltzed into our life with a sarcastic comment and a casual death threat. The biggest change had been Jaden. Of course.

He might not notice it but we do, Luke is always giving him sly little digs about Elyon yet he never really understands what we are trying to say. Nick practically locked them in his own house together for a night to try and get a good reaction out of the both of them but they are too stubborn to give in.

They have this connection.

It’s chemical.

They are so alike that they hate each other, but it’s that hate that made them become close. They just don’t realise how close they have become. The might never. Unless we push them in the right direction.

“You should talk to her.” I said quietly meeting his eyes with a truthful stare.

“Who?” He replied stupidly. I bit back my smile.

“You know who jackass, you have to talk to her. She needs someone right now, if what you say is actually happening; then she needs you.”

Jaden stared at me his eyes flickering with so much emotion for a moment I was thrown off guard. He couldn’t like her that much could he?

“She doesn’t need me, trust me Noah. That girl needs anything but me.” He stood up and stretched smiling sadly down at me.

“She’s in your room so have fun on the couch.”

He walked away down the hallway and out of my sight leaving me to watch him go.

Idiot.

Of course she needs you. It’s just a matter of time before you realise how much you need her.

Sighing I leaned back down into the couch closing my eyes, whatever.

I probably won’t remember this in the morning anyway.

A/N

There you have it! Short and simple. I’m not very good at a guy’s point of view so I apologise for an awkwardness :)

What do you think of Noah’s thoughts on their relationship? Was it a little too much? I’m not sure haha

Next chapter will be full length and in Elyon’s point of view continuing from her morning in the bad boys lair ;)

Thanks for reading :)

Robyn x