Epilogue: "Ha fucking ha."

Epilogue.

This is the part of my story where you find out everything turned out alright. That after my troubling teen life everything was smooth sailing.

Ha fucking ha.

Let’s go back a few years first, back to those few weeks I spent in the hospital. It was gruelling. Painful and unbelievably boring!

I managed to go and visit Luke a couple of times though, since he was confined to his room he couldn’t come and see me.

He was doing okay. Even now, all the drug pushing and idiocy has stopped and he is now an accountant. Yeah I know. Yuck. But hey, MJ loves the money he brings in.

Dave and Cassidy also managed to survive their ordeal. Cassidy was admitted to a psychiatric facility shortly after she was discharged from hospital. I haven’t heard from her since.

Dave took me in, not letting me turn him down ever again. He helped me get a better apartment and also helped with my school fee’s meaning I had more time to myself. He was awesome.

Unlike my real Dad.

Who died while I was in a coma. None of the guys knew exactly who killed him, only that it happened in self-defence and with a Lawyer like Alexandra Blake on their case they never got charged.

It took me a while to come to terms with everything that happened that day. Including the death of my Dad. But I did. And I’m a better person for it.

My Dad was my distant past now. I didn’t need to relive it anymore.

Nicolas was still...Well Nick. He and Hannah have an ‘off and on’ relationship that’s been going on for about four years now. They seem happy enough, so none of us judge.

Now, as for Jaden and I...Well that’s where things get complicated. In the past six years we have split up a grand total of ten times. The longest split lasting three months and the shortest two days.

I love the man. I really do, but sometimes I have to wonder where we are heading.

I can’t have children. A parting gift from my dear father. And I know how much Jaden wants kids; you should see him around any child lately. His whole being glows. And that kills me. So I try to tell him to go, to find what I can’t give him. But, he always returns and we always get back together and have the best make up sex you could ever imagine.

So we are together. For now. For as long as I can bear to hurt him.

Then we move onto Noah and Lily. Their love the only constant thing in our group of friends. Lily was now working at a local hospital trying to get doctorate, and Noah was a Primary teacher; much to everyone’s surprise. They were the perfect couple. In fact, they were getting married!

Which brings us to now...

“You cannot fall asleep during their wedding Elly.” Someone hissed in my ear and I fought back me eye roll at the annoying idiot.

“Once you’ve been to one wedding you’ve been to them all.” I replied back glancing at my scrummy boyfriend with a small smile.

Jaden grinned back at me and placed his slender finger to his lips before pointing back to the alter where Lily, Noah and a little priest where standing reading their vows.

Lily was beautiful. Her dress ivory and gliding along her slender features perfectly.

Noah was just as handsome, his own features awestruck of the woman in front of him.