Chapter 35: "I'll make sure you have small children!"

Bang. Bang. Bang.

That was what was going on inside my head right now.

I wasn’t so sure where I was exactly, only that I was pretty warm and my head was about to explode with pain.

Flashes of last night’s party have been zooming across my closed vision with each passing moment that I become more alert but; I’m not quite ready to wake up yet.

That was until something moved beside me and I lost some of the heat from my back.

With a soft groan I roll over onto my back and look the left; my heart thrums when I see a figure lying in the double bed beside me.

A male figure.

Jaden.

“Good morning.” He grumbled rubbing his sleep filled eyes and yawning.

Out of instinct, and sheer confusion, I replied with:

“Mornin’.”

Jaden yawned again then looked back at me comprehension dawning on his features, as he took in our surroundings.

“Shit.” He mumbled covering his eyes with his arm and groaning. Looks like I’m not the only one in pain and a little more than hazy about last night.

“Yeah, man what did we do? I feel like my head is about to explode.” Not to mention I’m sharing a bed with you and I’m pretty sure we were spooning...

Jaden groaned again and I took this as his reply: dunno.

I sighed and peeked under the bed sheets to make sure I had clothes on. I did. But not my own. By the looks of Jaden’s naked torso I stole his shirt last night and took off those horrible jeans.

Jaden also only wore his boxers.

Damn, talk about nice sights in the morning.

“You’re staring.” Jaden’s silky voice smirked from above the sheets and I smiled slightly letting them fall back onto our bodies.

“And?” I questioned quirking an eyebrow.

He laughed and shook his head.

“Let’s get up and try to find some painkillers.” He sat up and swung his legs over the bed before standing up giving me a nice view of his toned back muscles.

“You’re not going to ask how we ended up in bed together?” I asked fallowing him out of the cozy bed and to the door.

Jaden looked over his shoulder at me a sly grin on his lips.

“I’m pretty sure you don’t know either, but I do know that nothing happened. Because if it did...I’m sure I would remember it.”  

I bit my lip and nodded. Yes. I’m sure I would remember that.

“So whos house is this anyways?” I asked Jaden as we made our way down the stairs, all the while I was very aware of my naked legs and skimpy outfit.

The house was silent, though sometimes we came across someone asleep, and it was pretty messed up.

It looked like one hell of a party. Shame I can only remember bits and pieces of it.

“Tanner’s, you mean you didn’t know that?” Jaden answered looking over his shoulder at me quickly and stepping from the last stair.

“Nah, I didn’t really care at the time.”