Chapter 40: "Grate her face off with a cheese grater."

This chapter is for an idiot friend of mine who discovered my story by force...

*******

Tanner’s house was even bigger looking during the day.

Seriously, the thing put the Whitehouse to shame.

Jaden rang the doorbell, while I stood, awkwardly, and looked out onto the huge garden that a couple of nights ago had people sharing bodily fluids on it.

“This idiot better answer.” Jaden was mumbling as he rang the bell again, and again, and again.

I sighed and moved back to his side.

“It’s still early. Face it. The fat ass is asleep.” I said shrugging. Jaden laughed and rang the bell again.

“Okay! Jesus Christ, calm your tits!” Was heard from the other side of the door and I had to stifle a groan.

I would be lying if I said I wanted to see Tanner again.

“It’s me dude.” Jaden said in a bored tone as the door was pulled open to reveal Tanner.

He was only wearing a pair of pyjama bottoms, his tanned chest bare for the world to see. Strangely, my head said: “meh,” when I took him in. Don’t get me wrong, it was a nice set of pecks, but still. It did nothing for me. Not a single thing.

“Whoa, hey there. You’re that chick from last night.” Tanner said a slow, steady smirk slipping onto his lips as he leaned towards me. Whatever he was about to say to Jaden was completely lost in that creepy smirk.

“It’s Elyon douchebag, not ‘chick.’” I snapped, my arms crossing over my chest.

Jaden chuckled beside me and patted Tanner on the shoulder.

“She’s a bit hard to get used to.” He said; smiling at me the whole time. I rolled my eyes at him, idiot.

“It’s cool; it’s no fun if there’s no chase.” Tanner said laughing slightly before he told us to follow him into the house.

I was only half surprised to see the place as clean as whistle: I guess money can but everything.

“What made you text me like a stalker fangirl?” Jaden asked as we were lead into the front room.

The front room alone was the size of mine and Jaden’s apartments shoved together!

“Well, there was this hottie from Saturday that said she would go on a date with me if I hooked you up with her friend.” He suddenly snickered and looked down between Jaden and I.

I followed his gaze and felt my eyes widen.

Fucking hell, when did he take my hand?

How the rubber goose can he just take my hand without my notice?

I quickly began to slip my hand from Jaden’s but he glared at me and forced my fingers back in between his.

“But I guess that won’t be happening huh?” Tanner finished off his sentence, still snickering to himself.

Jaden pulled me to one of the sofas and sat down, taking me with him.

“Sorry, mate. I’m a bit occupied at the moment.” Jaden said slyly his thumb doodling patterns on my hand.

Oh for God’s sake, I feel like an idiot.

“I think you should go and bang the girl, your starting to creep me out.” I said my brows furrowing.