Chapter 16:"I'm all for the clown! He could do some crazy shit in the sack."

I followed Noah and Jaden silently to the warm, sticky, boiler room and a look of confusion was etched onto my face. Why the hell are we all in here?

“I thought we were going for food?” I asked looking at the two boys in the dim light and looked around the room I was in.  

The boiler room was large but only just big enough for the three of us to fit in, what I couldn’t understand is how all four of the boys fit in here. And why they even come in here, it feels so uncomfortable.

“We are.” Jaden replied back looking at me like I had just asked something ridiculous. I scowled and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Then why are we in here?” I said growing impatient. The two boys looked at me with knowing smirks before they both laughed.

“You don’t know about the back door in this room?” Noah said walking to the back wall and pushing until it opened up to the very back of the school and the fence that surrounded it.

“Oh.” I said realisation dawning on me. No I didn’t know about that. I guess that makes a lot more sense.

“Come on, I can hear your stomach growling from over hear.” Jaden said over his shoulder as he walked to Noah and the exit.

“No, that’s the sound of your ego,” I replied shouldering past the two boys and into the crisp cold air with a sigh.

“Elyon?” Nicolas asked from the side of the door with surprise. I turned to him and grinned widely.

“Hey Nicolas!” I said over enthusiastically while walking over to him. That’s when I noticed Luke standing beside him with the same look of mild surprise on his face; I smiled shyly at him and nodded. I wasn’t really sure how to act around him yet.

The back of the boiler room was really just a small patch of concrete that I suspect the janitors hid away so they could have a cheeky smoke every now and then. I wonder how these idiots found out about it.

“Ugh, why are you here?” He demanded pushing his back away from the wall and meeting me in the middle. I grinned up at him ignoring his menacing air.

“Jaden is buying me lunch,” I said a sly grin on my face. “I think he feels guilty.” I added just loud enough so the person himself could hear.

“I have no emotions remember?” Jaden said coming up behind me casting a dark shadow over both Nicolas and I.

“Just hormones.” I said rolling my eyes at Nicolas who snorted in agreement.

“Okay that’s enough Little E,” Noah said joining our gathering and grinning.

“No fair.” I said with a fake pout.

“Shut up and listen.” Noah said pushing my head down with his hand and effectively shutting me up.

“So what’s this about MacDonald’s?” Luke asked sliding his hands into his front pockets, although it was very difficult to see him with the way Noah is still pushing down on my head.

“Jaden’s idea,” Noah said, for some reason I really wanted to see the look he was pulling right now.

“I’m hungry,” Jaden said nonchalantly before swatting Noah’s hand away from mine. I gasped and jumped away from Noah. He was pushing my head down so hard I couldn’t breathe properly!

“Jesus Christ you nearly killed me!” I yelled pointing an accusing finger at Noah ignoring the others chuckling.

“Sorry, you’re just so small that I forgot about you.” Noah said a smile slowly glittering his lips. I glared at him in response while rubbing my head.