Chapter 34: "These fucking jeans are giving me a killer rash."

“I don’t drink.” I said with a forced smile as Tanner began to set up the shot glasses for the three of us.

“Nonsense, I bet you drink like a pro.” He replied smirking ever so slightly.

Behind him Jaden was grinning at me like the fool he was, obviously remembering the little time I have been drunk in his company. They weren’t good examples.

“Then why don’t I say in the nicest way possible? I don’t want to drink with you two.” I said folding my arms over my chest.

“Right take your Jacket off because this is going to get serious.”

He completely ignored me.

That douche actually ignored me.

Wow.

I took my Jacket off and threw it onto the table taking my place behind the shot glasses.

Jaden gave me an amused look while I cracked my knuckles. I guess tonight he wasn't going to ignore me huh?

“Okay bitches if I down these before you I’m shaving your heads.” I said glaring at the both of them.

Jaden’s eyes widened slightly but before he could rebuke me Tanner answered with:

“Then what will we get from you if one of us win?”

“You won’t.” I answered simply shrugging.

“Then let’s say we do...I want you to skinny dip in the pool.” He said smirking.

I choked a little, so did Jaden, and whipped my head around to glare at him some more.

“No way.”

“So you can shave our heads but you won’t skinny dip?”

“Fine then let’s make it something simpler like: take an item of clothing from the first person you see?” I suggested struggling to find something that would work for me.

“I can handle that.” Jaden said topping up the last glass and placing the bottle back onto the table.

“Yeah same here.” Tanner agreed nodding.

“Then on the count of three?”

They both nodded and Jaden began counting.

One.

Two.

Three.

I grabbed the first of ten shot glasses and swallowed the contents as fast as I could. I don’t know what was in them but it burned all the way down.

I forced myself to move onto the next.

I was behind by a shot so I poured the next two into my mouth at the same time and swallowed, gasping as I did.

Only two more to go.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Jaden also only had two to go and Tanner had three, it was neck and neck.

Last one.

I swallowed the liquid fire and slammed the glass onto the table just as Jaden slammed down his. Tanner was only a few seconds behind.

The alcohol was already pumping through my system making the world spin on its axis so I grabbed onto the table for some support while I tried to steady myself.

“You lost man.” Jaden said his words a little slurred.

“I thought she couldn’t drink for shit Jay?” Tanner whined jabbing his thumb at me.