•seventy-six

Jihoon's pov
we were now at the Incheon airport with bodyguards surrounding me and Jieun. alot of fans were taking pictures of the both of us.

luckily i told Jieun to wear a mask so that if she shows a nervous face , the fans won't be able to see it.

when it was finally time to board the airplane , we quickly left the waiting area and went to our seats in the plane.

few hours later..

after the long flight , we got off the plane and left the airport in bali heading to our hotel.

when we reached out hotel we were in a few years ago. yep , i booked the same one.

Jieun's pov
"wah..neomu yeoppuda.." i said out when we entered our hotel room. i walked around the hotel room when i reached this place.

 i walked around the hotel room when i reached this place

somehow , this place looks familar to me..

i was deep in my thoughts when i didn't realise Jihoon went into the water of the bathtub. he looked back when i looked at him.

"come on in. it smells so good." "a-ani sunbae. you go ahead. i'll explore the rest of the room." i said turning around wanting to leave but Jihoon held my wrist stopping me.

"join me. don't be shy." i took off my clothes revealing my abs and i saw Jieun looked away. "come on in~"

i pulled Jieun into the water. she followed in but still looking away from me. i held her chin up "look up at me."

i pulled her closer to me by her waist and placed her on my lap. Jieun started trying to shift away from me but my grip on her tightened.

"don't move. it hurts." i said and she stopped moving. "mianhae sunbae." Jieun said looking down.

"don't call me sunbae. just call me Jihoon oppa." Jieun nodded without saying my name out.

"say my name." i said and Jieun shaked her head. "u don't want to?" i asked and Jieun nodded. "it's weird to call sunbae oppa."

"it's okay. from now on , you can call me and the other members oppa. we already live together." i said and Jieun nodded.

"nae sunbae. can i get off now?" Jieun asked and i shaked my head. "i still havent do what i want to."

"s-sun , i mean Jihoon oppa..what do you mean by that?" "i meant i want to do what married couples do. don't you get it?" i said leaning in wanting to kiss her but she turned away.

"mianhae oppa , i have no idea what are you talking about. now if you would excuse me." Jieun said getting up from my lap.

when Jieun got up wanting to leave , i grabbed her hand turning her around. i smirked and asked her "where do you think you're going?"

"g-go t-take a proper b-bath.." Jieun said as she tried to push my hand away. "why are you stuttering?" i stood up and looked into her eyes.

"listen Jieun. we are a married couple. we can do anything. and you know what i mean by anything." i saw her cheeks turning red.

when i looked down , i saw that her clothes were really wet and she was also wearing white , which means i could see everything.

i was hoping that every single step i made now will make Jieun remember what happened during our honeymoon.

Jieun's pov
when Jihoon told me that we were married , i was shock because i didn't know what was going on.

i finally gathered up my courage and looked up at Jihoon to see him looking down , at my chest.

"and where do you think you're looking at mister?" i said covering my chest with my arms making a cross over my chest.

"nothing." Jihoon replied as if he did nothing. "nothing? are you saying i have no chest? my chest is the biggest among all my members okay?" i said without thinking.

Jihoon looked at me with huge eyes.
"Ji-Jieun-ah.." he stuttered. "wae? did i say anything wrong? if i did tell me i'll change! just don't call me flat!"

Jihoon's pov
i stood up and took Jieun's hand in mine. she tried to push my hand away but failed to. "dear Jieun , i didn't say you're flat. i was just saying i wasn't looking at your chest. i didn't mean your chest is nothing. don't be so upset."

i pulled her into a hug. "don't be angry jagiya. i know your cup size anyways." i heard Jieun gasp at my ear.

"why you little perv!" she used all her might to push me but i held onto her tightly making the both of us fall into the water fully.

when i got my head out of the water , i saw that Jieun was sitting down trying to cover her chest.

"don't need to cover your C cup sized chest jagi~" i smirked and Jieun blushed running away towards the bathroom.

"where are you going?" "bath of course!" Jieun shouted after closing the door.

i chuckled at her cute reaction.

———————————————————————