thirty-four

Jihoon's pov
it has been two days since Jieun's surgery was over but she is still unconscious. Minhyun and Chaeyoung offered to take care of Jiyeon since Yeonah wanted to be beside her.

i stood up wanting to walk to the toliet when i saw Jieun's finger move. i immediately looked at her face to see if she opened her eyes and she did!

"Jieun? Jieun can you hear me?" i said and she looked at me making eye contact.
"Ji-Jihoon? you're okay? thank god." i sighed.

"Jieun , why did you even block the knife Momo was aiming at me? you know i almost lost you?" i held onto her hand.

"i did that because i didn't want to lose you." i felt her squeeze my hand a little. i went up to her forehead and kissed her.

"i'm sorry. this is all my fault. i shouldn't have brought you there." "it's okay. and by the way , where is Jiyeon?"

the moment she asked that , my mind went blank. if i tell her Jiyeon is not doing well , she will not be able to take it.

"Jihoon? answer me." "Ji-Jieun. whatever i'm going to say , please do-" she cut me off. "what happened to Jiyeon? is she alright? didn't i tell you to save her?"

"this is why i don't want to tell you because you will act like this! let me talk please. and calm down your injury will get worse."

after Jieun calmed down , i started talking. "Jiyeon has water in her lungs. the doctor have removed it but Jiyeon is in coma now."

"take me to her. i want to see her." Jieun said trying to get up but i stopped her. "no! the doctor said you have to rest."

"i want to see Jiyeon." "if you don't rest well , when Jiyeon wakes up she won't be able to see you because you haven't recovered."

Jieun laid back onto the bed and sighed. "if you're here , who is taking care of her now?" "Minhyun and Chaeyoung is with her because Yeonah wants to wait for Jiyeon."

just then , my phone ringed. i answered the call since it was from Joshua.

"yeoboseyo? hyung." "yeoboseyo Jihoon ah. what room number is Jieun's room again?"
"room 101 level 5" "nae. i'm already at the hospital." "nae hyung. see you soon. Jieun is awake already by the way." "araseo."

Joshua hung up the phone and soon the door opened revealing Joshua. he walked and stood beside Jieun's bed looking at her.

it was silence until he spoke up. "who did this?" "n-nae?" "i asked who did this!" Jieun held onto Joshua's hand telling him to calm down.

"i thought i told you to take care of her. why is she in the hospital now? and same goes to Jiyeon!"Joshua was really pissed off and i got scared.

usually in my eyes , he is a warm and gentle guy. but now , he looked like a monster that is going to eat me up.

"Park Jihoon. after my sister recovers , i'm bringing her home. i won't let her suffer again. i will also bring Jiyeon along. my poor niece suffered so much at such a young age just because of your stupid ex."

after saying those hurtful words , Joshua went out of the room slamming it. "oppa! come back!" Jieun shouted. she groaned at the pain at her stomach and i went over to calm her down.

"your brother is right. you should go with him. anyway it's my fault you became like this. and given that Momo is from a rich family , her parents will definitely find a way to bail her out."

Jieun wanted to speak when i kissed her on the lips stopping her. "i will still take care of you while you're still here okay? now just rest."

——————————————————————————