•twenty-three

Jieun's pov
"tonight , we are going out to eat with everyone else in this house. are you excited Jiyeon?" i said to Jiyeon and she smiled.

"wah! jjinja? daebak!" she said climbing down the bed. she ran to the closet opening her cupboard looking at her clothes.

"eomma , i want to wear this!" Jiyeon took out a white dress and showed it to me. i nodded my head and smiled at her in agreement.

"no! you wear pink!" Jihoon said. Jiyeon looked at Jihoon in shock. i looked at Jihoon and said "yah! doesn't mean you like pink means your daughter must wear pink too"

"why must she wear your favourite colour?" Jihoon pouted. i went over to Jiyeon and said "Jiyeon , we are bringing you to the amusement park later so you can choose two outfits." i smiled.

"since eomma likes white and appa likes pink , i shall wear both today. i will wear pink to the amusement park and white to the dinner!" Jiyeon said pulling out two outfits.

i felt a vibration in my pocket and took out my phone. i received a text from Joshua!

Josh💛:
hey Jieun! can you help
me wish Jiyeon a
happy birthday?

you:
nae oppa!

"Jiyeon-ah , uncle Josh just wished you a happy birthday. why don't you text him back?" i said handing Jiyeon my phone.

"nae eomma." Jiyeon started typing into my phone.

you:
hello uncle Josh
thank you for your
birthday wish

Josh💛:
you're welcome Jiyeon!
see you tonight!

"eomma , i want to wear the clothes and send it to uncle Josh to show him what i'm wearing tonight." Jiyeon said passing me the phone while she took out her white dress to change into.

"eomma dress you up a little so you will look prettier in the picture." i started putting on some makeup on Jiyeon since we were heading out already.

i tied her hair into two messing ponytails and put on the her white hat on her head. i helped her change into her white dress and took a picture and send it to Joshua.

you:

Josh💛:wah! neomu yeppuda!

Josh💛:
wah! neomu yeppuda!

you:
thank you uncle Josh i
will be wearing this
was for tonight's dinner.

Josh💛:
araseo! uncle Josh
will look foward to
meeting you!

——————————————————————————