•forty-five

the next morning..

Jieun's pov
Joshua told me that i can bring Jiyeon to visit Jihoon and the others today. i dolled Jiyeon up before dolling myself up.

 i dolled Jiyeon up before dolling myself up

"bye ahjussis!" Jiyeon said and went out of the door

"bye ahjussis!" Jiyeon said and went out of the door. i slightly bowed before leaving. i was standing there waiting for a cab when a van suddenly stopped infront of us.

the door opened to reveal a bunch of men. the men pulled me and Jiyeon inside. Jiyeon started screaming and i tried helping her but suddenly everything turned black.

Wonwoo's pov
i got the key from the agent this morning and i waited in the condo while my men did their job.

i was playing my phone when the doorbell rang. i stood up and went to the the door to open it.

there stood two of my men. with two girls on  their back. "mister , we did what you wanted us to." the one who had Jiyeon on his back said.

i smiled to them and let them in before anyone sees us. i told them to put Jieun in he master bedroom and Jiyeon in the small room.

i handed them the money i promised to give them and they left smiling. i went to the coffee table and took the duct tape and rope walking into the room Jiyeon is in.

i taped her mouth up and tied her up to the chair. after i'm satisfied with the result , i went into the room where Jieun is.

i sat next to her unconscious body. "poor girl. what did i tell you? it's okay. you'll be really happy here."

i went to the small box infront of the bed. i opened it and took out the handcuffs. taking them together with me , i handcuffed Jieun to the bed.

placing the key on the side table , i sat next to Jieun and started reading my storybook to wait for her to wake up.

after about 5 minutes , she woke up. i looked to my left and smiled at her. "had a great sleep?"

——————————————————————————