•eighteen

the next day..

Jieun's pov
i woke up early as usual and sat up on the bed. somehow , i felt like something was stuck at my chest area and it felt really uncomfortable.

"jagiya , goodmorning." i looked to my left and saw Jihoon awake. "goodmorning." i said smiling at him.

the both of us went to washup and changed out of our pajamas. after that , we went downstairs and saw Minhyun , Chaeyoung and Yeonah at the kitchen.

"goodmorning uncle Jihoon! goodmorning Jieun unnie!" Yeonah came running towards the both of us.

"goodmorning Yeonah!" the both of us replied. "Jieun-ah , you okay? you look so pale. i heard from Sojung you're not performing today right?" Chaeyoung asked.

"y-yea. oh no! i forgot to tell manager-nim!" i said running upstairs to get my phone to inform him.

Jihoon's pov
"Chaeyoung noona , what did you mean by Jieun isn't performing today? is she sick?" i asked feeling confused.

"nae. didn't she tell you?" i shook my head. "ani. she didn't tell me she isn't performing today."

"yesterday , Jieun vomited while having breakfast. we actually thought maybe it was because of her diet plan but Sojung told me that maybe Jieun is pregnant." after hearing the last word Chaeyoung said , my eyes opened wide.

"p-pregnant? uri Jieun is pregnant?" i asked feeling really shocked. "n-nae. but it's not really confirmed yet tho." Chaeyoung said as she fed Yeonah.

after a while , Jieun came back downstairs and we started eating. however , without even taking one bite , Jieun ran to the bathroom immediately.

i ran after her and heard her vomiting again. "Jieun?! Jieun gwanchana? Ji-" the door opened revealing the pale Jieun.

"i'm okay." she said and she fainted in my arms. "omo! she vomited like this yesterday too!" Chaeyoung said covering her mouth.

"Jihoon-ah , lay her on the sofa." Minhyun said helping me put Jieun in my arms. i lifted Jieun in a bridal style carrying her all the way to the living room.

after laying her down , i kept calling out for her and she finally opened her eyes! "Jieun you scared me!" i said hugging her.

"Jieun , you really could be pregnant. unnie is serious here. when unnie was only weeks pregnant , i fainted like how you did after i vomited too , remember?" Chaeyoung told Jieun.

"but unnie-" i cut off Jieun's words and said. "Jieun , i'm going to buy a pregnancy test kit and you're gonna do the test. no excuses."

"Minhyun hyung , can you bring me to the nearest pharmacy here?" i asked Minhyun since he could drive.

"of course! let's go." with that , Minhyun drove me to the nearest pharmacy to get the pregnancy test kit.

——————————————————————————