•sixty-nine

Joshua's pov
i'm really worried about Jieun but i can't meet her like i used to because of my packed schedules due to my recent comeback.

Jieun's health just had to go bad when my group is doing a comeback. i can only voicecall or videocall her if the both of us have time.

for now , me and the members have to act as if nothing has happened between me and Wonwoo which torture.

Jihoon's pov
when i heard someone knock on my door , i said a soft 'come in' loud enough for the person outside hear.

turns out , it was Jieun. you didn't even need to knock the door , Jieun. this is your room to begin with.

she bowed to me and closed the door. "sunbae , you have something to talk to me about?"

"yea , about Jinyoung." Jieun looked on the floor at the moment i said Jinyoung. "w-what a-bout it s-sunbae?"

"i want to convince you to confess to Jinyoung." Jieun immediately looked up and raised her hands shaking it.

"ani!! no way! i wont do that sunbae! i'm not crazy!" i held onto Jieun's hands and put my finger over my lips.

"keep it down or they'll hear you outside." Jieun nodded and calmed down.

"i'm just telling you confess to him so he might consider about it. it's better to let him know about your feelings than waiting for him to be taken. right?"

Jieun hesitated for a moment as if she was thinking really hard about it. please say okay Jieun...

Jieun sighed out loudly and said "okay , i'll confess to him now." she turned and walked to the door when i held her arm to stop her.

"Jieun , why not tomorrow? i mean me and my members are planning to have home cooked dinner together with your group members as well."

"wow! that's better. at least i can think of how should i confess to him." Jieun smiled and left the room bowing.

i sighed. please tell me this works..Jieun

i took out my handphone and texted the group with me and Jieun's group members.

you:
hey guys! so we decided to have dinner together tomorrow. it's been long since we ate together with home cooked food.

Eunju:
sounds great! but i might have to check if i have any filming tomorrow. i'll ask my manager now.

you:
okay. the rest?

Siyeon noona:
i guess everyone should be fine for my other members since we don't have any schedules tomorrow.

you:
okay

Jisung hyung:
same here!!

Minhyun hyung:
i'm cooking together with Chaeyoung tomorrow. anything in mind?

Jinyoung:
jokbal!!

Guanlin:
chicken!! fried chicken!

Jaehwan hyung:
kimchi stew please!

Daehwi:
kimchi rice!

Woojin:
tteokbokki

Daniel hyung:
ramyun

Sungwoon hyung:
seriously Daniel? ramyun?

Daniel hyung:
ㅋㅋㅋ

Chaeyoung noona:
so the menu will consist of kimchi stew , kimchi rice , tteokbokki , jokbal , fried chicken and ramyun?

Minhyun hyung:
that's alot..looks like we have to go grocery shopping.

you:
thanks Minhyun hyung and Chaeyoung!

Minhyun's pov
after seeing the message from Jihoon , i got up from my bed and changed my clothes. Chaeyoung too changed and got ready to leave.

Minhyun's outfit:

Chaeyoung's outfit:

Chaeyoung's outfit:

Yeonah was in the room too

Yeonah was in the room too. she saw us changing and asked us "eomma appa , where are you going?"

"we're going to the supermarket." Chaeyoung said bending down. i went to her and helped her up. "watch it. you're pregnant okay?"

"araseo you naggy." "eomma appa can you bring me along? i don't want to be by myself." Yeonah said hugging my right leg.

"okay okay. come on let's change you up." Chaeyoung held her hand bringing her to the closet.

after awhile , Chaeyoung brought Yeonah out and we went off to the supermarket

——————————————————————————