•fifty-nine

Wonwoo's pov
i handed the money to the guy and he helped me place Jieun onto my back. he smiled happily walking away only to realise someone has made him walk back.

i looked at the direction he was looking and saw Joshua staring deep into his soul. he turned to me and looked at me.

"Jeon Wonwoo." his gaze was really scary. it looked as if he could kill me any moment.
"h-hyung." i stuttered.

"give Jieun back. or i will shout so that people will come here. and fans will knw what type of person you are."

i gulped. "okay alright! i'll give her back to you." i slowly bent down and let Joshua take Jieun away from me.

he lift her off my back and into his arms. "don't try to do anything funny. or you will regret your actions." Joshua said before he left me.

i sighed and walked out of the alley.

Joshua's pov
i was walking Jieun back to the hospital when Jeonghan called me. "Shua-yah!" i turned around and saw Jeonghan walking to me with Jiyeon carried in his arms.

"what happen to Jiyeon?" i asked. "she fell asleep in the car. what happen to Jieun?" i sighed and told Jeonghan that i will explain later.

i brought Jieun back into her ward and called the nurse to help her put back her needle in her back of her hand.

after the nurse was done , i told Jeonghan everything. he looked at me with huge eyes. "Wonwoo will do something like that? no way!"

"Jeonghan , have forgotten what he did to Jieun? he made her pregnant!" i shouted and Jeonghan signalled me to keep my volume low because Jiyeon was asleep on the couch.

"i forgot. by the way , where is Wonwoo now?" i shrugged. "i don't know and i don't care."

——————————————————————————