•thirty-three

Jihoon's pov
when i reached to Jieun's room , i went in and saw her lying there motionless. she was so pale and i felt so guilty.

it was because of me she turned this way. my members and her members were in her room as well. i ordered them to put her in a vip room so the room was big.

"Jihoon-ah , how is Jiyeon?" Jisung came over to me and asked. "not doing okay. the doctor said that she is in a critical condition. there is water in her lungs and they are trying to remove it." i looked down to my hands.

"it's okay. Jieun is fine so will Jiyeon." Jisung pat my shoulder. i went over beside Jieun and sat down holding her cold hands.

"Jieun , i'm not sure if you can hear me but i'm sorry this happened to both you and Jiyeon. it's all my fault."

i cried into her hands and suddenly Minhyun ran into the room. "J-Jihoon , Jiyeon's surgery is over." he panted.

i stood up immediately and ran to Jiyeon's room. (i'm sorry Jihoon has to keep running 😅)

when i entered her room , Jiyeon has so many tubes in her body and it hurts me just by seeing.

Yeonah was beside her together with Chaeyoung. i went to the other side and held onto Jiyeon's small hands.

just in that small hand , it already has three tubes in it. "Jiyeon-ah , it's painful and tiring right? appa is sorry. i brought all this pain and trouble to you."

i heard Yeonah sobbing. i looked up and saw her holding onto Jiyeon's hand. "Ji-Jiyeon , you promised to play with me after you come back from the amusement park."

she wiped her tears from her face and continued , "you cannot break your promise. you have to play with unnie. unnie will wait for you."

after saying that , she cried into Chaeyoung's chest. "sshh~ Jiyeon needs to rest now. let her sleep okay. when she wakes up she will play with you." Chaeyoung said while comforting Yeonah.

"eomma , how do you know?" Yeonah looked up to her mother. "i can hear Jiyeon. she is telling me through her heart. you must stay happy like what appa said so Jiyeon can gain strength okay?"

"nae~" Yeonah said smiling.

——————————————————————————