•fifty-three

few weeks later..

Jieun's pov
as time passed , my tummy became bigger and bigger. these few days i kept wearing oversized sweaters so my baby bump won't show.

the day passed by and soon it's night time. Wonwoo came over with packets of food. i stayed in the room not wanting to eat when Wonwoo entered my room.

"jagi , why don't you come out and eat?" Wonwoo climbed onto the bed but i ignored him. "yah."

"what?" i replied back coldly. "i asked u something just now." "you did? since when? i only remember you calling me 'yah'."

"i said jagi" Wonwoo looked into my eyes. "i'm not your jagi. that's why i didn't answer." "you deserve some punishment. and it's been long since we did it havent we?"

Wonwoo started kissing my neck leaving bites on them and i lay there not moving at all. i suddenly sat up startling Wonwoo.

"come here." he tried pinning me back on the bed but i stopped him. "Wonwoo , what happens if you have a child? will you take good care of him or her?"

"of course! that would mean i'm a dad!" he said smiling. "wae?" i thought it was finally time to tell him that i'm pregnant.

"you know that day we went to see the doctor? the doctor actually told me that i was pregnant."

"mwo?! jjinja?! daebak!!" Wonwoo cheered. "i will take good care of you and Jiyeon. and also welcome the new baby." he smiled at my cold face.

"no. i won't give you the chance to."

——————————————————————————

A/N : sorry for not updating!!