•twenty-five

Jieun's pov
"let's go Jiyeon! say bye to Yeonah , uncle Minhyun and Chaeyoung unnie." i said walking down the stairs.

Jiyeon was playing with Yeonah in the living room. she stood up after hearing my words and waved to Yeonah.

"annyeong Yeonah unnie! i'll play with you when i come back!" "annyeong Jiyeon!" Yeonah replied back.

Jiyeon came beside me and waved to Minhyun and Chaeyoung goodbye. afterwards , we went outside and saw Jihoon waiting for us in the car.

i carried Jiyeon in the car and Jihoon helped her sit in her carseat. my manager will drive us to the amusement park.

Unknown person's pov
look how happy you all look. let's see how long this happiness will last.

i was looking at Jihoon and his family from afar. they didn't know that i was looking at them. seeing them so happy made me feel even angrier.

Jihoon , you belong to me.

Jieun's pov
after a long drive , we finally reached the amusement park. our manager told us that he will come and pick us up once he calls us.

Jihoon went to get the tickets while me and Jiyeon waited at the side. "Jiyeon-ah , you mustn't leave eomma or appa's side okay?"

"araseo eomma." "if you get lost , you stay put at where you are and wait for appa and eomma to look for you. don't run off araseo?" i asked one more time.

"nae~" "if someone asks if you want anything , what do you say?" i asked squatting infront of Jiyeon to match our heights.

"andwae!" "good job!" Jihoon came over to us with the tickets and gave it to me while he carried Jiyeon in his arms.

"let's go have some fun my birthday girl!" Jihoon threw Jiyeon up in the air and catched her. "yah! don't do that! what if you can't catch her?" i said playfully hitting Jihoon.

Unknown person's pov
what a great place to start my plan..