•forty-two

Jieun's pov
after all the members got ready , we set off to the restaurant. we ordered the food and started eating when it was served.

when everyone finished eating , we went back home immediately since a huge queue of fans were outside the restaurant.

in the car , Jiyeon slept in Joshua's arms. i was sitting next to Wonwoo at the back of the car alone.

"Ji-Jieun , i have something to tell you. can we be alone later somewhere outside our dorm? just a while will do." i heard Wonwoo say softly to me and i nodded in reply.

when we all reached the dorm , Joshua carried Jiyeon to the room and the rest of the members went in as well. all except me and Wonwoo were outside.

"so what do you want to tell me?" i asked and Wonwoo stepped closer closing the gap between us.

he placed his hand behind my head and pulled me close and kissed me on the lips forcefully. i tried pushing away but i just couldn't.

he pulled me in even closer with his arms wrapped around my waist. i felt like crying because i promised Jihoon the only guy i will kiss is him but now i'm kissing someone i only know a few days ago.

after what seemed like forever , Wonwoo broke the kiss and i slapped him. "what do you think you are doing right now?! do you know i'm married?! i'm a mother too!" i shouted at his face.

"i know! i know that you're taken i know that you're a mom i know all that! but i can't control my feelings for you! i like you Jieun. and now since you're separated from that Jihoon , why not spend the time with me?" Wonwoo grabbed my hand putting it in his.

i forcefully pulled my hand away and said "do you think i'm that type of person? a person who will cheat on her husband when he isn't around me? in your dreams! and i will never accept you the way how you kissed me just now without my permission!" i walked away after saying those words.

Wonwoo's pov
when Jieun walked away , i stood there looking at her back walking further and further away from me.

wasn't that romantic at all? i kissed you the way how people kiss in dramas. don't worry Hong Jieun , you will be mine soon.

——————————————————————————