thirty-six

the next morning...

Jieun's pov
i was awakened by the sunlight that were shining in through the window. i looked to my right and saw Jihoon lying down with his head on my bed sleeping.

i brushed his hair off his face and looked at his visuals. 'how can someone so handsome like you fall in love with someone like me?' i thought in my mind.

the nurse came into my room with a tray of medicines and i sat up slowly so i won't wake Jihoon up.

the nurse opened her mouth wanting to talk to me but i put my finger over my lips and point to Jihoon.

the nurse understood what i meant and quietly whispered to me. "ms Jieun , you will be able to go home the day after tomorrow if everything is stable."

"nae." i whispered back. she smiled and placed the tray on my side table giving me the pills to take.

i took the pills from her hands and drank it with water. she smiled and left the room with the tray.

i sometimes wonder if Jihoon paid for a kind nurse to take care of me too. she is so sweet and kind just like a friend.

i stretched my arm to the side table to get my phone and started playing it. suddenly , Jihoon sat up saying 'i'm awake!' outloud.

"i'm awake!" i jumped from his sudden words. he looked so cute with his hair all messed up with his blur face.

"ahh..jjinja" he said scratching his head yawning. "wae? what did you dream?" he jumped looking at me.

"oh you're awake? i didn't realise.." "you're tired Jihoon. look at your dark eyebags. they are getting bigger and blacker everyday." i said pointing at them looking serious.

"mwo?! jjinja?! aish!" "uh! look how ugly you look with you eyebags Jihoon. ey why did i even like someone like you?" i looked back to my phone while Jihoon ran to the bathroom to check his look.

"yah! you liar! you scared me for real!" Jihoon ran out of the bathroom and i started laughing really loudly.

"you are getting really mischievous these days i swear. you need a punishment." Jihoon walked towards me and pinned his arms beside me.

"shall w-" "the nurse told me i can be discharged the day after tomorrow." i suddenly said that out because i was so nervous. it has been so long ever since Jihoon act like this.

"that has nothing to do with this?" he smirked. he leaned in to kiss me when i covered my lips with my hand making him kiss my hand instead.

"i don't want to kiss someone who hasn't brushed his teeth yet! i myself havent brushed my teeth either!" Jihoon backednoff after hearing my words.

he pouted. "then can we continue after we brushed our teeth?" he smiled cutely. you better stop doing this to my heart Park Jihoon.

——————————————————————————