•seventy-seven

A/N : play the video when i say so !!

Jihoon's pov
i got out of the water and walked towards the bathroom Jieun went to and opened the door to see her bare back.

once she turned around , she quickly wrapped herself in the towel and screamed. "yah! who told you to enter without knocking?"

"yah? i'm older than you mind you. have manners please." i said closing the door behind me , locking it.

"manners? i lost then ever since you brought me here. and don't take another step closer to me. stay away!" Jieun said walking back and back.

she almost fell into the bathtub behind her when i caught her by the waist. i pulled her back up and said "let's bath together jagi"

"ew who wants to bath with you? and i'm not your jagi!" she said turning away wanting to exit the bathroom when i held her back.

i backhugged her and said "it's normal for married couples to do this Jieun. you have lost your memories and i'm trying to help you remember them back. we are married. i even have our marriage certificate."

Jieun was silent for a moment until i tried unwrapping her towel. she flinched and grabbed onto the towel.

"Jihoon , can i at least put on some clothes. i don't feel comfortable." Jieun asked and i nodded.

she put on her previous clothes and i held her shoulders looking into her eyes telling her ,
"hopefully whatever i do from now on will let you remember everything that happened right here a few years ago."

i pulled Jieun into the bathtub and we started splashing each other with water.

Jieun's pov
strange , but why do i have a feeling that i played in the water like this with Jihoon before?

could it be one of the memories?

Jihoon's pov
after playing with water , i left the bathroom for Jieun to bath in and went to another bathroom to bath myself.

i put on a bathrobe after bathing and went outside. taking my phone which was charging , i realised that Joshua has texted me.

i decided to call since i was lazy to reply back.

"yeoboseyo? Joshua hyung?" "ah Jihoon! how is it? is it working? have you tried? how is Jieun? is she okay?"

"woah woah slow down hyung. i can't answer so many questions at once." "okay than slowly answer them now."

"i haven't went to the real one yet. and it is somehow working? i'm not too sure she isn't showing any effects. and yes i have tried. and uh , she is okay and she is okay."

"wow you actually remembered my questions." "of course hyung. if i can remember what happened during our honeymoon , means i have a very good memory."

"ahh , thick skin. okay i shall not hold you up. rest well and do what you're suppose to do araseo?"

"nae hyung. annyeong." "annyeong."

after hanging up , Jieun came out of the bathroom. "who was that?" "oh uh , Minhyun. he was just telling me how Jiyeon is doing."

"oh." "Jieun , you do know Jiyeon is our child do you? that's why she keeps calling you eomma."

Jieun stayed silent. i did the same.

"uh , i'll go blowdry my hair." she walked to the dressing table and started drying her hair. i sighed internally and stood up.

it's time to do what you're suppose to do Park Jihoon.

i walked towards Jieun and hugged her from behind. "Jihoon.." i heard Jieun say out before i started doing what i wanted to.

i started kissing her neck. i heard Jieun stop the hairdryer putting it down on the table. "Jihoon , s-stop it.."

i didn't care what she said. i continued. i heard her moan and i smirked. i even gave her a hickey.

after giving her a hickey , i got away from her and held her hand. i led her to the bed and lay her down.

"oppa , is this what you want to do to try and get my memories back?" i nodded at Jieun's question and continued.

Jieun's pov
i let Jihoon do anything he wanted to because he told me that i have lost my memories. hoping that i might get it back myself as well , i decided to cooperate.

when Jihoon pinned me on the bed and kissed me , i kissed back. i felt him undoing my ribbon so i did the same to his. i have no idea what was happening to me. i just felt like i have to do it.

Jihoon carried me and lay me down on the bed properly. we both stared at into each other's eyes until he kissed my forehead , my nose and finally my lips.

the kiss was a very passionate one. i shivered at the cold air which was blowing my bare body now. i sat up , still kissing Jihoon , to remove his bathrobe.

he removed mine too. he travelled down to my neck and to my collarbone.

i returned him a hickey since he gave me one at my neck. Jihoon pulled the sheets over us everything was white.

his hands travelled from my waist to my thighs. his other hand was in my hair grabbing it. my arms were around his nape...(imagine the rest yourself :3)

the next morning..

Jihoon's pov
i woke up to see Jieun sleeping beside me. remembering what happened last night , i prayed hard Jieun will remember everything.

our past , our present.

after changing , i sat on the bed leaning on the headboard of the bed looking at my phone. it has been some time ever since i woke up and Jieun was still asleep.

i remembered that i woke Jieun up on the first day in bali. i decided to wake her up the same way like i did so i went closer to her.

"Jieun , it's morning~" i said brushing her fringe away from her face. Jieun as usual didn't wake up as told.

(play video now)"jagiya , wake up now. if you don't wake up now , i'm going to kiss you." i said closing the gap between my face and hers.

she immediately opened her eyes and we made eye contact. she sat up without pulling the blanket revealing her bare chest.

i looked down at them and she quickly covered them with the blanket. "it's morning , get up already sleepyhead." i said walking away.

suddenly , Jieun ran to the bathroom with the blanket covering her body along the way. i shrugged it off thinking she was just shy since she did that the 'first time' in her perspective.

but i was wrong.

i heard a loud sound of a glass breaking. in the bathroom Jieun went into. i quickly ran to the bathroom and saw Jieun in the bathrobe facing the mirror supporting herself with her hands on the sink. next to her feet was a broken glass cup that was meant for us to rinse our mouths.

"Jieun? you okay?" i asked.

"oppa.."

"wae geurae? are you unwell anywhere?"

"ani.."

"oppa..i remember..i remember everything.."

———————————————————————