•seventy-two

Jieun's pov
when  i went back upstairs , i immediately ran into the bathroom. i looked at myself in the mirror. i was blushing!

yah Hong Jieun! get yourself together! you don't even know if Jinyoung likes you! stop blushing!

i turned on the tap and splashed cold water on my face trying to cool myself down. after drying myself , i took a deep breath and put on a look as if nothing has happened.

i pressed the flush to make it sound as if i was using the toliet and opened the door. unfortunately for me , i saw him right there.

Jinyoung's pov
i took my cup of drink upstairs and walked towards my bedroom when the bathroom door opened. there stood Jieun. she literally froze there.

and guess what? we made eye contact. my heart started beating really fast. i couldn't stop it. i felt my face burning up and i looked away.

i peeked to the side and saw Jieun looking away too. i decided to lighten the atmosphere by saying something before i leave.

"um , remember there is a dinner tonight with the whole fam. get ready alright?" i said and walked away.

Bae Jinyoung , what on earth is happening to you? you can't fall in love with a girl who is taken! especially when she is married!

Jihoon's pov
time flew by and it was dinner time. i brought Jieun down to Chaeyoung and Minhyun's room.

the members wanted to keep all the children in one room so it would be easier to follow the way how we used to sit last time.

i went to the dining room and saw that the table was filled with delicious and colourful food. i could feel myself drooling.

the members slowly appeared one by and we exchanged looks to remember where we were suppose to sit.

finally , we sat at the way we used to sit last time. we started to eat and me and Jinyoung exchanged looks.

this was because Jinyoung told me he remembered giving Jieun a piece of chicken during the dinner

Jieun's pov
when we could start taking food , Jinyoung grabbed a drumstick and placed it on my plate. i looked at him and he smiled.

i didn't know why i didn't smile back at him. i looked around and saw how each and everyone of them sat.

suddenly , my mind started flashing images. of people , no , my members together with wanna one sunbae.

they were sitted just like this. and who gave me a piece of chi- Jinyoung? what on earth is going on?

i came back to reality when i dropped my chopsticks on the floor. all of them looked at me.

i looked back. it was terrifying. i'm scared. i started breathing really fast because my heart is beating fast as well.

"Jieun , you okay?" i felt Jihoon placed his hand on my shoulder and i sprung up from my seat. their eyes followed to where i was right now.

i looked at where they were sitting. it was exactly the same as the images which flashed through my head.

"w-what the.." i mumbled out. i looked at Jinyoung. he was looking at me with a caring look.

"excuse me for a minute." i said and bowed before running to the bathroom.

Jihoon's pov
after Jieun walked away , i turned back to face the members. "do you think it worked?" Daehwi asked and i shrugged.

"but she seems to remember something. her face looked so afraid." Guanlin spoke up and i nodded.

"it's okay , let's just act like nothing happened. the next plan is her confession to Jinyoung. hopefully that'll do more." i said and went back to eat.

"wait , i don't understand..why must-" Eunju was speaking when Guanlin grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the dining room.

"what?" Daehwi said.

Eunju's pov
"hey! let me go! what do you thi-" "ssh!" Guanlin placed his hand over my lips. he looked behind me and looked back at me.

"noona , i'll tell you what's going on." i nodded and he started speaking.

"you know Jieun lost her memories right?" i nodded. "last time when she was at 15 years old , she liked Jinyoung hyung. and he rejected her. Jihoon hyung told us that Jieun told him she likes Jinyoung hyung. so he plans to make Jieun's memories come back by doing this."

"okay..how did Chaeyoung unnie , Siyeon unnie and Sojung unnie know all of this?" "their husbands told them noona , how else can they know?"

"ahh.. araseo. gomawo." Guanlin gave me his gummy smile once again before we headed back to the dining room.

when we were back , Jieun was already sitted there eating. me and Guanlin acted like nothing happened and sat at our seats.

Jieun's pov
i didn't want whatever happened to me to affect the dinner so i just ignored it. after dinner , i volunteered to help clean up since i wanted to help in something.

"Jieun-ah , why don't you throw out the trash with Jinyoung? there are two bags there." Chaeyoung said and i nodded.

when i was taking the trash out , Jihoon cane to me and whispered something in my ear. "remember what do to. it's the perfect time to confess."

i looked at him and nodded. Jihoon slightly smiled before walking away.

when i threw the trash out in the huge trash box outside , Jinyoung did the same. when Jinyoung turned around wanting to walk back , i gathered all my courage and called out to him.

"Jinyoung sunbae!"

———————————————————————