•twenty-two

2 years later..

Jieun's pov
"Jihoon! Jihoon! wake up! today is the day!" i said whispering into Jihoon's ear shaking him at the same time.

Jihoon opened his eyes to look at me. i placed a finger on my lips signaling to him to keep quiet while pointing at Jiyeon.

today is Jiyeon's birthday and we plan to give her a morning birthday surprise. Jihoon understood me and slowly got out from the bed leaving Jiyeon in the middle of the bed.

"where is the gift?" Jihoon whispered. "aish. you're breath stinks! go and washup first!" i said pinching my nose. Jihoon scratched his nape in embarrassment walking out of the room.

i went to my closet and opened one of the drawers with my keys. i took out the box that was inside the drawer and opened it to check if it was inside.

 i took out the box that was inside the drawer and opened it to check if it was inside

(pls imagine there's a chain for all the letter 'J')

the one on the left is for me , middle for Jiyeon and right for Jihoon. it is our family necklace.

i closed the box and went outside with it in my hands. i saw Jihoon walking in and the both of us sat on the bed surrounding Jiyeon.

i placed the box behind me and Jihoon woke her up. "Jiyeon-ah it's morning~" Jihoon pat her butt as she rolled around not wanting to wake up.

"Jiyeon-ah , what day is it today?" i asked her and she immediately sprung up. "my birthday!" she said smiling. me and Jihoon hugged Jiyeon. "happy birthday sweetie!" the both of us said.

"thank you eomma thank you appa." "Jiyeon , appa and eomma got something for you." i said bringing out the box.

"wah! a present!" Jiyeon said shaking the box. "what's inside?" "open it and you'll know!" Jihoon said.

Jiyeon opened the box and gasped. "wah!! neomu yeppuda!" she said bringing out the necklace in the middle.

"come , appa will help you put it on." Jihoon took the necklace and put around her neck. "you like it?" i asked Jiyeon and she nodded.

"but who are the other two for?" me and Jihoon looked at each other. "who would you like to give?" i asked Jiyeon and she pointed at the both of us.

"the gold one for appa and the other one for eomma!" me and Jihoon looked at each other in shock. we didn't expect her to know which one was for who.

"thank you my girl!" Jihoon said putting on the necklace. i put on mine and said "these necklace represents our strong family bond. no one should ever remove it , okay?"

"nae~" the both of them said and Jihoon wrapped me and Jiyeon in his arms.

——————————————————————————