•nineteen

Jieun's pov
when Jihoon went out with Minhyun to get the pregnancy test kit , i really hoped that the results will not come out to be a positive.

that's right. i don't want to be pregnant. and i have reasons for that.

Jihoon's pov
after we bought the pregnancy test kit , we made our way back home. on the way home , Minhyun asked me "Jihoon-ah , will your fans start bashing on Jieun if they know she is pregnant? i mean , when you guys started dating and announced your marriage, fans already bashed her. now she might be pregnant."

"i hope not. i mean it's my life anyway. they should leave her alone. i love Jieun and they can't change the fact." i replied.

"you told me that she messaged you , right?" i looked at Minhyun after he asked me that.
"n-nae. but i brushed it off and blocked her."

after a few minutes of silence , we reached home. i entered the living room and saw Jieun sitting on the sofa playing with Yeonah and Chaeyoung.

"Jieun , go and do the test now." i said handing her the pregnancy test kit. she looked at me as if giving me the face asking me to tell her not to do it.

i pulled her to the bathroom and pushed her inside closing the door with the pregnancy test kit placed near the sink.

after about five minutes , Jieun came out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test kit in her hands.

Chaeyoung , Minhyun and Yeonah ran here after hearing her open the door. "so? what's the result?" i asked Jieun.

Jieun's pov
"J-Jihoon-ah..t-two lines.." i said looking at the pregnancy test kit. Jihoon took the kit away from my hands and looked at it carefully. "WAH! JJINJA!! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!"

——————————————————————————