•twenty-one

Jihoon's pov
"w-what? no why?" i asked Jieun. "i-i don't know..it's just..i don't think i want to go through another round of threats and all so soon."

after hearing what Jieun say , i felt so bad. i was so happy when i knew that i was going to be a dad but i didn't realise that it might hurt Jieun.

i wrapped Jieun in my arms. "mianhae Jieun. i didn't think about your feelings." Jieun looked up into my eyes.

"gwanchana oppa. i know you're happy that you're a dad now." Jieun said. i kissed her forehead. "oppa will go through this together with you. okay?"

"nae~" i heard Jieun say. "you should have a rest now. i will inform your manager about your pregnancy alright?" Jieun noded and got in bed to sleep.

i grabbed my phone and dialed Jieun's manager. after he picked up , i told him that Jieun is pregnant.

"you might also want to inform her members too." i said into the phone telling her manager before hanging up.

after that , i went beside Jieun and sat down on the bed. watching her asleep made me stare at her for a long time.

i whispered into her ears. "Jieun-ah , it will be hard and tiring for you for the next few months with the baby inside you. but don't worry , i will take good care of you."

after doing that , i took my phone and started playing some games when a notification popped up showing that i received a message from and unknown person.

i clicked on the notification and read the message.

unknown:
hey Jihoon? remember me?

i immediately blocked the person after reading it. 'she just won't stop pestering me' i thought to myself.

——————————————————————————

A/N : i will be doing a huge time skip in the next chapter because i have no idea what to write when Jieun is pregnant :<