•fifty-four

Joshua's pov
i just finished bathing and was heading to the kitchen when my phone started ringing. i walked into my room and picked up my phone.

"yeoboseyo?" "hello? is this Mr Hong Jisoo?" "yes. who is this?" "hello. i'm calling from University Hospital. your younger sister , Hong Jieun , is admitted into this hospital. she was brought here by a male." "mwo? nae , araseo. i'll make my way there right now."

after hanging up the call , i packed my necessary things into my backpack and head out to the door.

"Shua-ya , where are you going?" i turned around and saw Jeonghan walking to me. "Jieun is admitted into a hospital. i'm going to visit her right now."

"i'll come with you." i nodded and me and Jeonghan took the manager's car to the hospital Jieun is in.

after half an hour , we reached the hospital. i ran to the counter and asked which ward Jieun was in. "Hong Jieun."

"please wait a minute." we waited for a few minutes and the nurse stood up. "Ms Hong Jieun is in level 4 ward 429" we thanked the nurse and ran to the elevator.

in the lift , Jeonghan comforted me. "Jieun will be fine." i was worried sick. i wonder who was that male who brought Jieun here.

——————————————————————————

A/N : sorry for a short update!