•fifty-two

Jieun's pov
when we were at the hospital , the doctor examined me and told me she needed to do a urine test.

me and Wonwoo waited for the nurse to call my name before going in to see the doctor once again.

Jiyeon was asleep in Wonwoo's arms. when the nurse called my name , i stood up wanting to go in.

Wonwoo wanted to go in together but i stopped him. "you stay here with Jiyeon. you might wake her if you move too much."

i walked in when Wonwoo sat down. i didn't want him to follow in since i suspect that i'm pregnant.

when i got in , the doctor took a piece of document and started reading it. "congratulations ms Hong , you are pregnant. would you like to do ultrasound test? i'll get my nurse to call your husband in."

"no! i mean um no thanks. and the guy outside isn't my husband. and i don't need an ultrasound test." i said bowing before leaving.

Wonwoo stood up after seeing me come out. he walked to me and asked. "what did the doctor say?"

"she just said i had a small stomach flu due to food poisoning." i lied. Wonwoo nodded and grabbed my arm to prevent me from escaping.

after reaching home , Wonwoo took care of me. he made sure i was lying in bed resting before leaving.

he can be nice sometimes but he is still an asshole. but now , i have no idea what to do with the baby inside me.

i can't tell Wonwoo or he will be even more protective of me. but i also can't hide it from him too long because he will find out sooner or later.

Jihoon's pov
it has been weeks since Jieun last contacted me. i miss her and Jiyeon so badly. Momo was bailed out of prison in the middle of the few weeks and she has been pestering me since then.

i still can remember what Joshua told me. to get rid of Momo. about that , i have no idea how am i going to do it.

——————————————————————————

A/N : so..for those of my readers who don't follow me on wattpad..i will be on a hiatus because school in my country has reopened.

i hope you guys can understand me since it's an important year for me and as much as i want to update the book , i also need to study like most of you.

i promise to update whenever i can. the chapters might be longer and some might be a little shorter than before.

usually my chapters are about less than 400 more than 300 words. so now my chapters might be longer or shorter for the words count depending on the amount of time i have.

sorry and thank you for understanding !!