•twenty-seven

Jihoon's pov
we couldn't find Jiyeon anywhere nearby. just then , my phone vibrated. i clicked on the notification and it show an unknown number.

Unknown:
oh dear..is there anything wrong? did your happy trip turn into a panic trip?

you:
Hirai MoMo , hand Jiyeon back to me now!

MoMo:
in order to have your dear girl back , you have to sacrifice yourself. because the person i want it you. not the girl.

you:
i had enough! who cheated on me when we were dating? what makes you think i'll come back to you? are you crazy?!

MoMo:
YES I AM! I'M CRAZY FOR YOU JIHOON!

you:
but i'm not crazy for you. so hand me back Jiyeon , please.

MoMo:
ohh..is the almighty jeojang cutie Park Jihoon begging me right now? should i be honoured?

you:
Momo please , it won't do you any good if you kidnap the girl.

MoMo:
oh yes it will! i can ruin your happy family and force you to come back to me!

you:
you just want me back because of my fame and money! last time you told me that i was ugly and i don't deserve to be your boyfriend!

MoMo:
people change. so do feelings. i really love you Jihoon. that bitch Hong Jieun doesn't deserve a man like you. come back to me and i will spare the young girl's life.

you:
fine! where are you now? i'll come find you.

MoMo:
*inserts address*

you:
i'm on my way. don't you dare hurt Jiyeon or you're dead.

i kept my phone in my pocket and Jieun came running towards me. "Jihoon-ah , this won't do. let's go tell the security."

she turned around wanting to run to the security when i pulled her arm stopping her. she looked at me confused. "Jihoon? yah! this isn't time to be funny here! Jiyeon is missing and i-"

"i know." i said out. "i know you know she's missing so-" "i mean , i know where she is." Jieun looked at me speechless.

"let's go. i'll grab a taxi." i held Jieun's hand and exited the amusement park. i hailed a taxi and got in with Jieun.

i told the taxi driver where we want to head to and he started driving off. Jieun stared at me. i looked back and look pretended to look outside the window.

"you know what i want. speak." Jieun said with a serious tone. "i- okay Jieun listen okay. whatever i'm going to say is going to be shocking-"

"just say it. save the explanation." i took and deep breath and got ready the words in my mind. i'm sorry Jieun. this is all my fault.

——————————————————————————

A/N : guys please don't hate on Momo..she is a nice girl okayss. sorry to use her :(