•eight

A/N : don't watch the video first!! wait till i tell you to do so!

Jieun's pov
when Jihoon pinned me on the bed and kissed me , i kissed back. i felt him undoing my ribbon so i did the same to his.

Jihoon carried me and lay me down on the bed properly. we both stared at into each other's eyes until he kissed my forehead , my nose and finally my lips.

the kiss was a very passionate one. i shivered at the cold air which was blowing my bare body now. i sat up , still kissing Jihoon , to remove his bathrobe.

he removed mine too. he travelled down to my neck and to my collarbone. he wanted to give me another hickey but i told him not to or fans will see it.

but i returned him one since he gave me one hickey at my neck. Jihoon pulled the sheets over us everything was white.

his hands travelled from my waist to my thighs. his other hand was in my hair grabbing it. my arms were around his nape...(imagine the rest yourself :3)

======================================

the next morning..

Jihoon's pov
i woke up to see that Jieun was just right beside me. i smiled remembering what happened last night.

i got out of the bed and washed up. after washing up , i went to change up. Jieun still hasn't waken up so i went beside her to wake her up.

"Jieun , it's morning. wake up." i placed my hands in her hair brushing it. she tossed and turned not wanting to wake up.

(watch the video now) "jagiya , wake up now. if you don't wake up now , i'm going to kiss you." i said closing the gap between my face and hers.

she immediately opened her eyes , smiling. "then i'm going to continue sleeping." and she closed her eyes.

"if i say i haven't brush my teeth , will you let me kiss you?" "you did brush your teeth. now it's whether you want to kiss me because i haven't brush mine yet." she said while closing her eyes.

"of course i want to." i said leaning in wanting to kiss her but she rolled away. "it's early in the morning and you already want to kiss? and i haven't brush my teeth yet!" she climbed out of the bed running to the bathroom.

"nice ass!" i shouted. she was still naked.

———————————————————————————

A/N : i'm sorry..idk how to write a proper bed scene 😓 i bet yall will imagine better than me writing it anyways😏