•twenty-eight

Momo's pov
when i reached the abandoned building , i told my men to put Jiyeon down on the chair and tie her up so she can't move or go anywhere.

after they did their job , i told them to leave the room and i went in. now i was alone with Jiyeon.

"appa , eomma. save me. i'm scared.." Jiyeon mumbled. i went in front of Jiyeon and started talking to her.

"annyeong. my name is Momo. a friend of your parents." Jiyeon looked at me without saying anything and i just smiled.

"you don't believe do you? it's okay." i said pouting and Jiyeon spoke up. "u-unnie , are you really my parents' friend?"

"nae~ more specifically an ex-lover to your father. your father and i dated before. but things didn't work out well so we separated. unnie feels so upset." i was brushing her hair when i noticed the necklace around her neck.

"Jiyeon-ah~what a beautiful necklace you have. where did you get it from?" i looked at the letter carefully and it showed a letter 'J'

"eomma and appa gave it to me as a birthday present. they also have one each too. it is to represent our strong family bond and no one can ever break it." after hearing Jiyeon say the last sentence , i pulled the necklace off her neck.

"unnie what are you doing?! give me back my necklace!" i smirked at her "you really think you and your lovely family members can live happily ever after when i'm around?! your father left me for your useless mother!"

"i see nothing good about her! i'm so much better than her in everywhere! my body , my looks , my talent , my vocals , my rapping , my dancing. everything! why does your father love her and not me?! WHY?!?!?!" i said shaking Jiyeon and she started crying.

"listen Park Jiyeon. i'm going to win your father's heart today and i'm going to be your new mother. as for this necklace" i said showing it infront of her face.

"i'll throw it away and give you a new one instead." i smiled and i placed the necklace in my pocket. "UNNIE , GIVE ME BACK THE NECKLACE JAEBAL!"

Jiyeon kept screaming and i couldn't take it anymore. "blindfold her and tape her mouth up." i told one of my men and he bowed before entering the room.

screams were heard but after that there was silence. "kids are so noisy." i said to myself.

Jiyeon's pov
appa..eomma..i'm scared..save me..anyone..

——————————————————————————