•fifty-eight

Jieun's pov
after Joshua and Wonwoo left the ward , a man in a full black entered my ward. "w-who are you?" i asked with a shaky voice.

he kept coming closer and soon he covered my mouth and nose with a handkerchief. it had a smell of chemicla on it.

soon , i lost consciousness.

Joshua's pov
"m-mwo? what are you talking about? YAH! JEON WONWOO! WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THA?!" i grabbed his collar and pulled him really close to me.

he just smirked. "hyung , remember that we are in public." i slowly let go of his collar. "make yourself clear." i said and Wonwo just shrugged.

"well , if you don't understand me then , sad for you." Wonwoo looked at me with an evil smile on his face before turning his back and leave me.

i quickly ran to Jieun's ward and realised that she isn't there. i ran out and asked a nurse who happened to walk by if she saw Jieun but the nurse said she didn't.

i panicked. it must be Wonwoo's doing. i ran to the counter and asked them to look for Jieun through the cctvs.

they looked through the cctvs they had and found Jieun being carried on a stanger's back. i saw the stranger walking out towards the right.

i thanked the nurse before running to find Jieun. just then , my phone rang. it was a call from Jeonghan.

"yeoboseyo , hyung." "Shua-yah , if i'm not wrong i just saw someone carrying Jieun into a dark alley. is she still in her ward?"

"ani..hyung you have Jiyeon with you right?" "nae. wae?" "keep her safe. by the way , which alley is it?"

"um , it should be an alley next to a macdonalds restaurant near the hospital. but why are you ask-"

i hung up on Jeonghan and ran to the alley infront as i saw the macdonalds sign. when i went in , i saw Wonwoo there with a guy.

that guy had Jieun on his back.

——————————————————————————