epilogue

narration
years passed by and yes of course , Jieun did get pregnant. this time with twins. and the twins were a boy and a girl. Chaeyoung also gave birth to her baby boy , Hwang Yeonwoo , giving Yeonah a new sibling.

today we were going to fly to Japan for a whole big family vacation trip. yep , i meant the whole of wanna one and destiny group.

"Jihoon-ah! did you see Jibyul's pink shoes?" Jieun shouted from the second floor. "isn't it in the shoe rack?" Jihoon shouted back. "can you help Jibyul find her shoes? i have to prepare Jiyeon and Jikwan!"

Jihoon got up and carried Jibyul from her sitting position and brought her to the huge shoe rack placed next to the main door.

"Jibyul! come and play with me and Jiyeon!" Yeonah said running towards me and Jibyul. "Yeonah , can you play with Jiyeon first? i need to help Jibyul find her shoes and put it on for her first." Jihoon said and Yeonah pouted slightly before nodding.

after finding Jibyul's shoes , Jihoon put it on for her before letting her play with Jiyeon and Yeonah.

Jihoon then went upstairs to find Jieun and Jimin. Jieun was changing Jikwan. after she was done , Jikwan ran to me jumping in my arms.

"Jikwan-ah , do you want to play with Yeonwoo? appa will bring you there." Jihoon asked Jikwan and he nodded.

Jihoon than went out to bring Jikwan to Minhyun and Chaeyoung's room. Jieun got herself ready in the meantime so she won't waste any time.

after bringing Jikwan to play with Yeonwoo , he went back to his room to get ready as well.

when he saw Jieun changing , he went to her and backhugged her. "Jieun-ah~" Jieun turned her head a little and saw Jihoon leaning on her shoulder.

"wae? why so clingy suddenly?" "ani , it just seems like you don't love me anymore. you care for pur kids so much that you push me to the side." Jihoon pouted and Jieun rolled her eyes.

"they are small kids so i have to show more attention to them. you're not a kid anymore." Jieun pushed Jihoon's hands away from her waist.

"but i promise that you will be only one that i'll love the most." Jieun said cupping Jihoon's cheeks.

Jihoon smiled like a little child happily and leaned in giving Jieun a kiss.

after pulling away , Jihoon held out his small pinky and showed it to Jieun.

"promise me?"

Jieun held out hers and intertwined it with Jihoon's.

"i promise you."

the end.

———————————————————————

A/N : hey readers!! thank you for loving and supporting Hidden Secret! as you can see it's the end of the story :( but do support my other books as well! they need more views and votes! and yes i linked this epilogue to Wanna One's new song 'I Promise you' ><