❤️

4 mouth later
"Malcom" Ariana groans "what's wrong princess" he asks her "my stomach" she groans laying down on the couch. Ariana was in a high risk pregnancy due to her miscarrying one. She have 2 weeks left till she was to give birth. Malcom got up and went and got her a damp cloth. He rested it on her head and rubbed her arms.

"Malcom" she groans once more "yes" he asks "I think I need to go hospital" he groans "is everything okay" he asks "it doesn't feel right please" she begs him "yes of course, I'm going to tell Freya" he tells her and she nods. He pecks her check before walking up the stairs.

He knocks on her bedroom door. "Freya" he asks "yes" she smiles at him looking up from the colouring she was doing with Minnie and Ava. "I'm taking Ariana to hospital can you watch Minnie" he asks "yes of course is she alright" she asks "she's in a lot of pain and she says she feels best going in" he smiles. Freya nods "I'll call you once I know ok" he tells her giving Minnie a kiss and grabbing the baby bag just in case.

He picks her up and carries her to the care being careful not to hurt her. "Front or back" he asks her "back I sit think I can sit up" she tells him and he nods. Placing her in the back. He gets in the front and drives them to the hospital.

"Fuck sake" he mumbles as he sees loads of fans by the hospital. "Ariana" he says "I don't want to be seen like this" she groans "do you want me to call some security" he asks her "please I think I can hold on" she says "were outside the hospital anyway" she groans.

He calls for security and they have words with the staff and Malcolm drove them round the back and went through the back way of the hospital he carried her through to the bed that they had prepared for her.

"Has her waters broke" they asks him "no" he says and they nods. "Ariana if in an hour your waters haven't broken we will induce you" the midwife tells her and she nods.

"I'm going to call Freya and your mother" Malcom tells her "don't tell my mother to come till it's been an hour and call her first I want to talk to Minnie" she groans he nods walking out the hospital.

"Malcom is everything alright" Joan asks "Ariana's in hospital, if her waters haven't broken in an hour their going to induce her, she's asked me to tell you to wait an hour before you come she's in a lot of pain and I don't think she wants to be around people" he tells her "no problem I'll come down in an hour keep her safe" she tells him before handing up.

Freya grabs her phone as she hears it ring "hi Freya" He says "is she alright please tell me my sisters alright" She asks "she's fine, she's having the baby, her waters haven't broke but their going to induce her in an hour because of the pain" he tells her. "That's good" she says "Ariana wants to talk to Minnie is she there" he asks her "yh she's hear I'll pass her on" she tells him.

"Mummy" she screams down the phone  "one second princess and don't scream down mummy's ear she will snap" he chuckles "okay daddy sorry" she giggles.

"Ariana" he says walking into the room,  "hi princess" Ariana smiles down the phone even though she couldn't see her smiling. "Mummy I love you" she giggles "Mummy loves ah you ttoo" Ariana groans "mummy I'm sorry you in pain" Minnie sobs "don't worry princess the pain is worth it, you put me in pain too don't worry" Ariana giggle "I'm sorry mummy I didn't mean to" she gasps. "It's fine, right princess I would love to talk to you but mummy has to go. I wish I could come home tonight but since I'm having your sister I won't be able to so be good for Freya" she tells her "I will Mummy" she tells her "baby" Ariana gasp dropping his phone. "Fuck baby stay still" he tells her.

"Fuck baby stay still" Minnie hears down the phone "Mummy" she cries "shhhh babygirl it's okay it's normal" Freya tells her "I want to go to mummy" she cries into her chest "in a few hours I will take you down to see her not now you don't need to see mummy in a state like she will be" Freya rubs her back ending the call not wanting to hear Ariana's pain to make Minnie worse.

"Did I cause you pain mummy" Ava asks "you did and you broke my water on Ariana's tour and she cancelled the rest of her tour to be with me and so did Malcom" Freya tells her "omg really" she gasps "Yep" she giggles.