Sisters day out ❤️

Ariana POV
"Ariana" Freya says and I turn around and smile at her "you okay" I ask "yh im fine I just wanna spend some time with my sister" she says and I smile. She comes and hugs me and I wrap her in my arms "how about we ask Mac to look after Ava and we spend the day together" I suggest and she nods.

We both go upstairs and jump up and down on the bed and Mac opens his eyes and gives me the death stare. "Baby will you look after Ava today" I ask sitting down "of course but where are you 2 going" he asks "Freya wants to spend the day with Me" I smile and he nods

"Right Freya go and get dressed" I say and she nods and skips out the room. I straddle his waist and he places his hand on my thighs. "I'm sorry baby" I say honestly "it's fine I love having Ava she's the cutest thing ever" he says and I kiss him. "Behave" I say and he chuckles. I climb of him and take off my clothes and get changed.

He gets up and he gives me another hug before me and Freya disappear out the door.

Freyas pov
I get in the car with Ariana "you sure he's goi to be alright with Ava" I ask "I'm sure he will be" she says and I nod and I turn on the radio and switch the station.

We arrive at the mall and we decided to go shopping. "Baby shopping" she asks and I nod and she cheers causing me to chuckle. We headed into a few shops that we wanted to go in and brought a few things. We headed into loads of shops that sells baby clothes and brought Ava like 4 new full wardrobes of clothes. "Ariana she's not even one why you buying her shoes" I ask "because they cute" she giggles.

We end up putting the bags in the car and heading back in to get something to eat. We order and we both get a Diet Coke.

Ariana's phone goes off and she answers it with it being Mac.

Ariana's PoV
I grab my phone out of my pocket since it was vibrating. I look at the screen and it was Mac. Baby ❤️

A: what's up baby
M: I was just wondering when you'll be home
A: I don't think we'll be long we're just getting food.
M: okay
A: are you sure everything alright
M: I just miss you
A: Your such a cutie
M: Will Freya mind if I take Ava for a walk
A: I'll ask her

"Freya do you mind if Mac takes Ava for a walk" I ask her "of course not" she smiles. I tell Mac that he can and they we say our goodbyes and I put my phone back on my pocket.

Our food comes and we speak about random stuff through out. "Ariana" Freya says looking down "what's up Freya" I ask. "You always said you want children and when you found out I was pregnant you've been saying your not ready" she says before I could answer there was a flash and it was paps.

I look at Freya and she's frozen. I stand up and pay before picking Freya up and carrying her to the car and fastening her in. We got loads of things fired at us but we didn't answer any of them. I grab her a bottle of water from a bag before driving home.

We arrive home and Mac arrived shortly after, Freya picks up Ava and takes her off somewhere and me and Mac unload the car and put everything away.

We both sit on the couch cuddled into each other.

"Ariana you didn't answer my question" Freya comes down the stairs and sits on the couch with us. "What questions" Mac asks "about kids" Freya says "that wasn't the question" I chuckle and Freya smirks. "The question was I've always wanted kids but when Freya was pregnant I said I wasn't ready" I say and Mac nods. "So your answer" she ask "Freya it wasn't you the reason why I said I wasn't ready. The truth is I am ready to have kids but I want the wedding to come first. Mac I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this but I want the wedding to be perfect and I don't want to wait 9 months to have a baby to then wait to plan it" I say "okay" Freya say "well hurry up and get married please" she begs causing me and Mac to laugh.

Mac looks at me and he pecks my lips. "I love you" he says and I smile "I love you 2" i say and cuddle back into his chest.

I made us all some food before we all got in our comfy clothes before making our way up to bed. As normal I snuggle into Macs arms where I feel safe.